• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 500 Boardwalk Villa points $20/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the likelihood of getting thru that waitlist and my last days become available?

I have BWV points available for rent.

$20 per point. 11 months in advance.

Please let me know the dates, resort and size of the unit you are interested in.

Any availability 10/29/22-11/3/22 for 3 guests, lowest cost resort, please.

Please let me know the dates, resort and size of the unit you are interested in.
Wife and I are looking for a long weekend. Posting around looking - I know it's a long shot, but is there any availability for a TH-SUN or FRI-MON stay for the first 3 weeks of December, 2022? Just 2 adults, so studio preferred, but can go with 1 bed.

Hi- any points left? Looking for March 23-30, 2023. Also, would you be willing to transfer DVC points?

Thanks!

Wife and I are looking for a long weekend. Posting around looking - I know it's a long shot, but is there any availability for a TH-SUN or FRI-MON stay for the first 3 weeks of December, 2022? Just 2 adults, so studio preferred, but can go with 1 bed.
Unfortunately, all the resorts are full.

Boardwalk 1-bedroom
There is a 1-bedroom at the Boardwalk available for 281 points.

If you want me to make this reservation please let me know all the names, ages and addresses of everyone in the room. I will also need the phone number and email address of the primary contact. You can PM me.

Nothing available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter