Points for rent: 500 Boardwalk Villa points $20/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwhite

Mouseketeer
I have BWV points available for rent.

$20 per point. 11 months in advance.

Please let me know the dates, resort and size of the unit you are interested in.

Please let me know the dates, resort and size of the unit you are interested in.
Is there a 3 bedroom available for Dec 9-11? Or, a 2 bedroom plus 1 bedroom? Prefer BWV but open to other resorts with availability that weekend.

Can make resevations at the Boardwalk 11 months in advance. Other resorts 7 months.

Hi, just checking if there is any availability for a group of 6

1. December 1, 2022
2. December 5th, 2022
3. Sleeps 6, so probably 2BR (Maybe 1BR?)
4. Any location

Thanks

Sep. 16-22, 2023
Sleeps 8 adults, 1 child, 2-bedroom
BCVVVV .
I can only book BWV out 11 months. Need to wait for the 7 month window to open for BCV. Let me know if you are interested in the Boardwalk for that time frame.

I can only book BWV out 11 months. Need to wait for the 7 month window to open for BCV. Let me know if you are interested in the Boardwalk for that time frame.
I'm open for BWV, if it's available. My arrival date is 11 months out.

Last edited:
Unfortunately there are only three nights available in standard or garden/pool view and waitlist for a boardwalk view.
It is crazy how the Disney resorts are still packed. Need to plan ahead to get reservations.

Let me know if you have a reservation request and I will check once the 11 month window opens.

These points can make reservations out until October 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter