• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 2400 OKW/ $18.25pp; 1900 SS/$18.25pp; 1600 BW/$19.75pp; 1000 AK $18.75pp; 600 BC $20.25pp; 500 WL/BR $18.75pp; 160 Aulani $18.75pp tr

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for the following:

Resort: Beach Club
Room Type(s): studio or 1 bedroom
Check-in Date: 9 Jan 2023
Check-out Date: 14 Jan 2023
# of Adults: 2

Hi Felicia,

I am interested in the following:

BWV or BCV
Two bedroom
Check in 3/11/23
Check out 3/18/23
4 adults

Thank you for your time! Cheryl

Interested in Beach Club or VGF June 25- July 2, 2023 (1 BR)

If you can give me both options/prices would like to compare.

Thank you!

Looking for a 2 bedroom or a 1 bedroom and studio at OKW SSR or Animal Kingdom. Dates of end of April or first week of May. For around 6 days.
Jenny you have to go and make some posts then I can respond to you. I can do this. so make enough posts in different forums so that you can start making conversations then I can contact you

I can't PM yet. I'm looking for 6 nights checking in on either June 4th or 5th 2023. There will be 5 adults and 2 children in my group. I'm looking for a 2 bedroom villa or 2 studios preferably at Boardwalk, Beach Club, or Wilderness Lodge. Thanks for checking.

Last edited:
I can't PM yet. I'm looking for 6 nights checking in on either June 4th or 5th 2023. There will be 5 adults and 2 children in my group. I'm looking for a 2 bedroom villa or 2 studios preferably at Boardwalk, Beach Club, or Wilderness Lodge. Thanks for checking.
do as many posts as oyu can so I can pm you

Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 14 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.
I currently have a reasonable amount of points left for 2022 and a full amount of points for 2023 now that Disney has lifted the 50% borrowing rule.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
1000 Animal Kingdom Lodge
600 Beach Club. NOTE: I NO LONGER HAVE ANY BEACH CLUB TILL OCTOBER 2023
500 Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge
160 Aulani

I am an experienced and friendly owner.
I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort:
Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Hello!

I’m new here and working up to private messaging but hoping to rent points for the below:

Aulani
11th October 22 - 13th October 22
1 bed studio any view no problem

I’ve tried the usual brokers at David’s and DVC rental store but no luck unfortunately.

Thanks!

By any chance would you be interested in trading your Aulani points for points at a different resort?

I have 190 BLT points (Aug UY) and 150 HHI points (Apr UY). I'm looking to swap for Aulani points.

Preferably looking to swap 2023 UY points.

Please PM to discuss. Thanks!

Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 14 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.
I currently have a reasonable amount of points left for 2022 and a full amount of points for 2023 now that Disney has lifted the 50% borrowing rule.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Hello Felicia, im new to this so lets see lol
any resort that has the best access to Magic Kingdoms (BLT, PV, etc..)
Sept 21 - 23, 2022
2 adults
1 child
Thanks for any assistance
I also cant do PM's im working my way up to that lol

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Can’t DM yet…
Studio standard any resort 9/29-10/4
or flexible
9/30-10/5
10/1-10/6
10/2-10/7
2 adults
2 children
Flexible on the dates listed as well as resort

Can’t DM yet…
or flexible
9/30-10/5
10/1-10/6
10/2-10/7
2 adults
2 children
dvc is sold out till next january 2023 sorry

Hello Felicia, im new to this so lets see lol
any resort that has the best access to Magic Kingdoms (BLT, PV, etc..)
Sept 21 - 23, 2022
2 adults
1 child
Thanks for any assistance
I also cant do PM's im working my way up to that lol
nothing open till january 2023 sorry

Reactions: NJL
Can’t DM yet…
or flexible
9/30-10/5
10/1-10/6
10/2-10/7
2 adults
2 children
Hey, I don’t think I can pm yet since I just opened an account. I’m wondering if you can book a week at aulani in September/October this year in a standard room? or is that something that would need to booked far in advance.

Hi, I'm looking for any studio from 8/28-8/30/2022. Just one adult is going.

Thanks in advance

Looking for:
Resort: Any at Walt Disney World
Room Type(s): Studio or 1 Bedroom
Check-in Date: 10/17/2022
Check-out Date: 10/23/2022
# of Adults: 2
#of Children: 1 (Age 5)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Will you transfer 40 Aulani points by chance? I know it is too small so I'd understand if not.

Hi there! We are looking for 2 savanna studios at Jambo preferred for June 18-27, 2023 or any similar days, no earlier than June 17 because of school.

It would be 3 adults and one 17 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter