CLOSED Points for rent: 20 SSR points (Good at any resort) $17/point - Must stay by the end of Sep 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Experience rentee (and renter). Happy to check availability. Banked points will expire at the end of Sep 2023.

Please remember to include:
Dates
Resort(s)
Room size(s)
Any other preferences (view, accessibility)

If you are flexible, please list the order of preference

WLL
Do these work for the Disneyland villas? I saw on one of the rental sites that there were confirmed reservations for end of September, but we were trying to go like 9/3-9/7 or around there.

Do these work for the Disneyland villas? I saw on one of the rental sites that there were confirmed reservations for end of September, but we were trying to go like 9/3-9/7 or around there.
They do work at Disneyland. However, that resort is VERY hard to book. That's why you mostly see reservations for rent.

I checked your dates and there are no rooms available. (for the entire month of September)

Hello looking at 2 different options... looking for Saturday night July 15th, a studio room? 2nd option is July 15th to July 20th (check out), studio room... in a perfect world I have a Rivera reservation and I was suppose to be checking out on July 15th but I things have changed and I would like to add another day onto Rivera, July 15th.... if not, then would look at another resort for July 15th to 20th

Thank you
Kevin

Looking for a studio for 1 night 8/15 at ssr if points are still available
That night is available. However, it is only 11 points. I'm hoping to rent closer to the 20 points available. Let me know if you need more nights\points

Hello looking at 2 different options... looking for Saturday night July 15th, a studio room? 2nd option is July 15th to July 20th (check out), studio room... in a perfect world I have a Rivera reservation and I was suppose to be checking out on July 15th but I things have changed and I would like to add another day onto Rivera, July 15th.... if not, then would look at another resort for July 15th to 20th

Thank you
Kevin
Hi,

Riveria is not avaialble on 7/15. These are:

SSR Standard: 16 points
SSR Preferred 19 points
OKW Deluxe 16 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter