Points Available - BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 400 points available. Can book BWV as far out as Nov. 30, 2005. Other DVC resorts I can book through June 2005.

I would need 395 points to rent 12/18-12/23/05 at BWV for a grand villa. Please let me know if you can book this and email about payment and if you can book this.

Zsimms@comcast.net

Need points for SSR in Early feb, can you accomodate?

preferrably 3 nights (studio) at SSR

Looking to take little one on first Disney trip :earboy2:

looking to rent 120 points between Feb 21 and Feb 25 (Beach Club 1st choice), Wilderness Lodge (2nd choice), Boardwalk (3rd Choice), for a 1BR Villa. Please advise of point & accommodation availability.

We would be interested in renting 222 points for the BWV from Dec. 3 - Dec. 10, 2005. We will pay in advance. Please consider

Do you have transferrable points? If so, how many and at what cost per point? I'm trying to put together a trip for a friend in March.

Thanks,
Epcot Mom

We are looking to take our family for their first disney trip in May. We need 65 points to stay at a studio at wilderness lodge villas . Our second choice would be the boardwalk. We have our airfare already and are looking to stay Sunday May 15th - Friday May 20th. Please let us know if you can help us out
Thanks,
Donna and Bob

I'm looking for 229 pts (for a 2-bedroom villa) at BWV the week of 11/26/05 - 12/3/05.

Please PM me if available.

I have sent an e-mail! Thank you ! I look forward to your response.

pyrxtc said:
I have sent an e-mail! Thank you ! I look forward to your response.
Can you add point to points you already have from another place or same for that matter? New to this. resale points or rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest