POFQ Smoking Rooms?

FanofG00fy

Mouseketeer
Good Evening Everyone!

::standing:: I am a Disney Fan and I am a considerate smoker. ::Sitting::

Okay with that out of the way :earboy2: , I would like to know which buildings at POFQ are smoking. Is it 2, 4, and second and third floor of 6? And among all of the smokers who have stayed there, what building do you suggest? I would like to be close to the main building. And I really do need the first floor (bad knees, thanks to volleyball from high school to college), but if I cannot, does the building have elevators? Thanks to all those answer.

::taking off ears, putting hand on Snow White Transcript:: I, FanofG00fy, swear on the Transcript that if I do not get a smoking room, I will not smoke in the non-smoking room. I will find a secluded area of the resort to smoke that does not offend anyone. I swear I will only smoke in the designated smoking areas on the parks. ::putting ears back on::

Again, thanks everyone.

Chris

I was there last Sept and was in Bldg #2 on the second floor. I was told that this was the only smoking bldg. POFQ does have elevators.

FanofG00fy

My mother and sister were in building 2 last summer, they were on the second or third floor, and were in smoking rooms. It was a nice location, they were on the side that over looked a courtyard, the pool was on the opposite side of the building. It was not too far from the main building, and they were close to the elevators.
I did not notice if smoking was allowed in other buildings. I notice that Deb Wills site has the same buildings noted for smoking as you indicate.

According to the 2005 Passporter book smoking is all floors in bldg 2 and 3rd floor only in bldg 6. Bldg 2 would be closest to the lobby and Sassagoula Float Works as well as the pool while bldg 6 would be closest to the bus stop. If you choose bldg 6 put in a request for a room close to the elevator. Remember since you already have a special request for a smoking room you may not get your second request to be near the elevator.

philaround said:
According to the 2005 Passporter book smoking is all floors in bldg 2 and 3rd floor only in bldg 6. Bldg 2 would be closest to the lobby and Sassagoula Float Works as well as the pool while bldg 6 would be closest to the bus stop. If you choose bldg 6 put in a request for a room close to the elevator. Remember since you already have a special request for a smoking room you may not get your second request to be near the elevator.

Don't think POFQ has elevators - but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I wonder what those box-like things that went up and down were? They were really neat and had buttons to push and everything! Whatever they were, they sure saved my bad knees on both of my stays at POFQ!

What the smart &%$^ person from Newnan Ga was saying is that they had elevators. Forgive us it's a georgia thang!

dawgfan said:
What the smart &%$^ person from Newnan Ga was saying is that they had elevators. Forgive us it's a georgia thang!

:love2:

What's wierd is that when we stayed there last year, CRO automatically put on our reservation a ground floor request because I mentioned my parents were traveling with us. She said, "I'll put ground floor on your reservations so they won't have to worry about the stairs." Just assumed from that there must not be any elevators, and honestly, I never saw any. :confused3

Go Dawgs!!!!

And we all know just how much CRO knows about the resorts! Us Dissers know all!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!