Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

If you are booked on the podcast cruise can you log into client services on the Dreams Unlimited website? If so, where would that be? there does not appear to be a category fo Royal Caribbean?

We got our confirmations!!! Woo Hoo!

I will be keeping a Guest List on page 1 of this thread. If you'd like to be on the list, please send me your info in the following format:

CABIN# - DISBoards Name - Real Names of guests in cabin

For example:

12624 - mikelan6 - Michael & Scott
9670 - sammyworld - Sam, Dina & Alex

If you are booked on the podcast cruise can you log into client services on the Dreams Unlimited website? If so, where would that be? there does not appear to be a category fo Royal Caribbean?
You can not, we don't have the same client services area for RCL as we do for Disney. For this reason, I am sending the RCL confirmation with pricing, it includes a welcome letter that has information for signing in on the Royal Caribbean site to view your cruise details (not pricing) and the letter includes details on how to make payments. Hold onto the welcome letter for future reference as well as the confirmation. Also note, the confirmation is total price, NOT the price after your $500 deposit.

Thank you Cherinva! This is my first Podcast cruise! I'm so excited to get to know everyone here on the boards and in person. Have a Happy Friday!

Is it too early to start asking questions like what the heck is MyTime dining? And which restaurants are "free" and which are not? And can you make reservations of different sized parties each night? Do you need to do this in advance and when? And also, where can I get the roast beef sandwiches Kevin and John keep praising?:love: Guess I'm looking for the Oasis for Dummies guide. So excited!!!! I will take my chill pill now.:sail:

Laurie

Is it too early to start asking questions like what the heck is MyTime dining? And which restaurants are "free" and which are not? And can you make reservations of different sized parties each night? Do you need to do this in advance and when? And also, where can I get the roast beef sandwiches Kevin and John keep praising?:love: Guess I'm looking for the Oasis for Dummies guide. So excited!!!! I will take my chill pill now.:sail:

Laurie

My Time Dining (MTD) means that you do not have a set time, table or restaurant to dine in. You can make MTD reservations from the Royal Caribbean website prior to sailing if you wish, which I could recommend. Personally, I prefer set time dining if I am sailing with a group.

The main dining rooms are complimentary, as is the Windjammer Buffet, Park Cafe in Central Park (where you find the roast beef sandwiches), Promenade Cafe and Sorrento's Pizzeria in the Royal Promenade. The Wipe Out Cafe is also complimentary as is the Cafe by the Adult Only pool, which I forgot the name of.

Laurie

I have a LOT of questions too...I'm hoping at some time next year, the team can have a podcast kinda like a RC Crusing 101....I've been looking around the RCCL website just to get a feel for how it all works.

For those of you who are either new to cruising or new to this ship (like me), I HIGHLY recommend heading over to cruisecritic.com. It is a site very much like this one totally dedicated to cruising. You can find info and reviews on every ship and every port of call in the world. There are also discussion forums dedicated to each ship. You can find answers to all of your questions. Also, there is a "roll call" thread for every single sailing where you can "meet" folks who will be cruising with you. Obviously, this thread is for the DIS folks who are going but there will be 5,000 other people on the ship too. If you want to learn about some of them, Cruise Critic is the place to go. I checked and the Roll Call hasn't been started yet for our cruise but I'm sure it will soon (or maybe I'll start it).

I have a LOT of questions too...I'm hoping at some time next year, the team can have a podcast kinda like a RC Crusing 101....I've been looking around the RCCL website just to get a feel for how it all works.
I'm sure you are not alone Cheri. A bunch of us were on the Oasis a couple of years ago for "not Podcast Cruise 1.0". There was a podcast recorded while on board which should be in the archives someplace. I'd suggest starting with that plus the one right after we got back which I believe had a wrap-up.

I'm sure you are not alone Cheri. A bunch of us were on the Oasis a couple of years ago for "not Podcast Cruise 1.0". There was a podcast recorded while on board which should be in the archives someplace. I'd suggest starting with that plus the one right after we got back which I believe had a wrap-up.

oooh - gotta find that one. When was that Jeff?

Laurie

SO excited. Got my email confirmation yesterday afternoon. No internet at home :headache:so had to wait til today to read it. THANKS so much Tracey and team!! :love1:
We are:
Cabin 14214 - jenn4kids - Jason and Jennifer

We got our confirmations!!! Woo Hoo!

I will be keeping a Guest List on page 1 of this thread. If you'd like to be on the list, please send me your info in the following format:

CABIN# - DISBoards Name - Real Names of guests in cabin

For example:

12624 - mikelan6 - Michael & Scott

9179 - Mickeefan - Julie & Peter

This will be my first Podcast cruise. I'm very excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter