Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

An update...just about all of the reservations have been made with RCL (except those that came in later last night and overnight). For various reasons, reservations are made differently. Some can be made by me online in our group space, some on the RCL consumer site (and moved into group) and some have to be made with our RCL group rep. Before I can send anyone confirmation, I have to first review it and then update our system. This is where I am at now, wading through the confirmations I have and still waiting on some others. As your reservation is complete, I will be sending confirmations. These should be out by the end of the day, however there are some situations beyond my control where a further delay may happen.

Thanks for the update Tracey.....do what you gotta do....we all know you are really busy with this....thanks for all your hard work!

Haha I'm down, why not? Just watched the overview of the ship video that the guys put up... I'm probably going to be doing a lot of random wandering and getting lost frequently.

I know, I've been thinking the same thing about getting lost....took me 3 days to find my way around the Wonder...sounds like I will be getting up early, grabbing a cup of coffee and going out to explore before the sun comes up...lol :yay:

I got our confirmations....wow that was fast !!! :thanks: Tracey, you are the best !!!!

I've been thinking the same thing about getting lost....took me 3 days to find my way around the Wonder
The largest ship I've sailed on was Carnival Glory at 952 ft. long and 110,000 GT. Oasis is 1,186 ft. long and 225,000 GT. I'm sure most people get lost a few times. Hopefully there are good signs in the halls.

When I first toured the Allure of the Seas, I thought that it'd be overwhelming. When I actually sailed, it took about a day, but I got the layout of the ship pretty easily. By the end of the cruise, you'll have a favorite hangout area - mine being Central Park.

No confirmation yet. 1st RCCL cruise. Booked early Wed morn. Nervous. Reading posts I am sure all is well. Can't help but feel anxious.

No confirmation yet. 1st RCCL cruise. Booked early Wed morn. Nervous. Reading posts I am sure all is well. Can't help but feel anxious.

Please don't be nervous. As Tracey posted she is in the process of finalizing bookings with RCCL, updating reservations in our system and sending out confirmations. Because we are working with group space and they are a separate department at RCCL some parts of the process can be slow.

I assure you that if you went through the link on the booking page for PCC 6.0 that we have stateroom reserved for you as that is guaranteed space we have held with RCCL.

We appreciate your patience while Tracey works through the final steps.

That's good to hear, since we haven't received confirmation yet, and our category of stateroom now says 'SOLD OUT!' Lol!

That's good to hear, since we haven't received confirmation yet, and our category of stateroom now says 'SOLD OUT!' Lol!

'Sold Out' just means we are out of that category in our group space at that price. We may be able to add more later but the price will be higher.

However, aren't you glad you got your request in when you did?

When I first toured the Allure of the Seas, I thought that it'd be overwhelming. When I actually sailed, it took about a day, but I got the layout of the ship pretty easily. By the end of the cruise, you'll have a favorite hangout area - mine being Central Park.

Thanks Mike, that's good to hear... from the pictures I've seen, I think Central Park will become a favorite of mine too.....glad to see that you will be on this cruise too

Oh man....I really want to book. I'm waiting on my friend. She better hurry up. Things are selling out! !!

Jen

We got our confirmations!!! Woo Hoo!

I will be keeping a Guest List on page 1 of this thread. If you'd like to be on the list, please send me your info in the following format:

CABIN# - DISBoards Name - Real Names of guests in cabin

For example:

12624 - mikelan6 - Michael & Scott

Last edited:
We got our confirmations!!! Woo Hoo!

I will be keeping a Guest List on page 1 of this thread. If you'd like to be on the list, please send me your info in the following format:

CABIN# - DISBoards Name - Real Names of guests in cabin

For example:

12622 - mikelan6 - Michael & Scott
12660 - OKW Lover & OKW Lover Lover - Jeff & Val :boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!