Podcast BINGO on PCC 4.0

We could try Dutch. At least we will have some laughs then!!!

For starters: try to pronounce "Scheveningen" (it's a town near The Hague). I'm curious to hear some of you once we're on PCC 4.0!!!
Oh, dear! I'm sure I would mangle it!!! :eek:

Sayhello

We could try Dutch. At least we will have some laughs then!!!

For starters: try to pronounce "Scheveningen" (it's a town near The Hague). I'm curious to hear some of you once we're on PCC 4.0!!!
Fun!!! :cool1:

Updated

And info added in first thread, time is now determind....
If the time or something else is a reason for not joining us, please reply to this thread and i'll remove you from the list.

If you don't mind, please add Jimmy & I to the list! Thanks! :)
No i would never mind;)

Will the bingo be called in English or in Dutch?
The Bingo is in English but maybe we could do one sheet in Dutch so you all can get a good laugh...
But remember: It's hard to understand Dutch and if you have a False Bingo it will cost you $5 for GKTW:rotfl2:

Yvet- we're going to have to take our names off the list.
Our Palo Brunch is that morning at 10:30.
We'll probably stop in for the beginning- maybe one game. But we will not be able to stay for the whole event.

Darn ... some of us have Palo Brunch at the same time.

Conveniently though, Meridien is right outside Palo ... hmmmm. :idea:

I'm not pulling anybody of the list yet...
looking for other date/time/place....

Oh, and my mom would like to join as well so there will be to of us! (Lora and Linda)

We are organizing a Podcast BINGO!!!
**Update** I'm going to change the pace and time so it was announched but now it's back to TBA again.

Yvet, John and I will stay on the list for now. But, since we do have a Palo ressie at 10:30, we will likely just pay and go. :goodvibes
I hope you find a location!! This should be lots of fun.:)

Updated the list of participants.

I'm working on a location and probably move the time to a bit earlier so that everybody on this list can play at least a few rounds.

Hi Yvette,

Louise & I are interested too.. if it does not conflict with any of our shore excursions or other planned events.

Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter