Pleasure Island Cost?? Hopper or Hopper Plus

first_timer

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the cost is to get into Pleasure Island? My husband and I will be visting DW in September and I think we'll want to go there one night. I am trying to determine wether or not we should buy the Hopper pass or hopper plus. We have no intention of going to water parks but would like to visit downtown Disney and Pleasure Island one night.

I'm thinking the almost $60 difference in passes is not worth it.

Vivian

If you will only be visiting PI once, it's not worth it to buy the "plus." Regular admission is about $20 and there is a 20% off coupon you can print out online. I can't remember the URL but I know it's on my web site here:

http://www.marywaring.com/entertainment.htm

Be sure to visit the Adventurer's Club at PI - it's great!

the cost is 20.00 and if you want additional night to peasure island you pay 5.00 more. was just there and this was the price. have fun!
mrsmom

The plus passes are really only great if you are doing waterparks. i would just go to PI a la cart. but if you do go with the hopper plusses, dont forget they will never expire,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter