Please tell me about the WL rooms

We LOVE LOVE WL....also nice especially with little ones...you can ride the boat over to the campground get off and they have a campfire each night with Chip and Dale that is Free! Also have movies at night outside that's FREE. Also every night there is the electrical parade that's on Bay Lake. We just sat on the beach and watched it go by..also FREE! lol...just some extra bonusus you might not know about.Last year when we went at Christmas and something I would recommend. We rented a golf cart and one evening just rode around Fort Wilderness. The campers go CRAZY decorating their campsites. We stopped at a few to get pictures and met some super sweet people.....Well worth the cost of a cart rental.....Just another idea

Thank you for all of this valuable information everyone. I am feeling so much more confident in my decision to switch now.

We've been to the Beach Club and AK, but we're trying WL this time around. We even got the kids the bunk beds!

We're staying at WL this trip and I cant wait. So much cheaper then other deluxe resorts and not too much more then a moderate.

That's exactly why we stay there. You'll love it! Our second stay this summer! It's magnificent and just absolutely grand!

I just called and made the switch to WL. It sounds like the bus ride and the boat ride to MK, while not as convenient as walking from CR, will not be bad at all. And it saved us over $1100! Thanks for helping me make this decision.

Yay!!! You will love it!! We could see the fireworks in our standard room. I requested a north wing room. We turned the copper trash can upside down and our son used it for a step stool at the sink to wash his hands. There are some photos of the resort in our trip report below. It's a short one, mostly pictures. We did ride the boat to MK once. But we mostly rode the bus over. It was quick. I loved that we didn't have a long walk to the bus. It picked up and dropped off right there and it was a short walk inside and up to our room. Loved the quiet music on the bus ride back at night and the lanterns welcoming us back home each night.

Also their gift shop sold loaves of bread so we could make our son a PB sandwich. We took some Jif to go's.

On our trip, we found that the Villas pool was less crowded. Walk by the main pool and on around to the right and you'll come to the Villas pool.

Have fun!!!

My daughter and I stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. I had not been there for several years, and was so impressed with the updating remodeling that was recently completed. The rooms had a completely different feel than during our last stay. I am certain you will enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter