Please read--posting guidelines

Trekker

I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay
Hi all,
Just a quick reminder of board guidelines. Here is a link to the guidelines (in case you haven't read them in the past)

Board Guidelines

Please pay special note to number 4 (below)

4. NO PERSONAL MESSAGES: These boards are not for exchanging personal messages with friends. For that, we suggest you use email or our Private Message system. If you have a personal comment for that person, please direct it to them via email or PM. If the use of the boards for personal messages continues, those messages will be deleted. Remember, if the message is not intended for EVERYONE, it does not belong on the boards!

Thank you for your understanding.
Trekker

Thank you so much for the reminder. There's nothing more annoying when reading a thread and getting some good information when two people suddenly start a conversation and for the next six to eight to ten replies it's just the two of them talking to each other. I lose interest and don't go back. I've responded to someone who ask me a question but if it's going to be a back and forth thing, I pm them and it's worked out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter