• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Help with Y.E.S OPEN ENROLLMENT

nsla35

Earning My Ears
I am trying to book through the program. But there are no classes available for my 6 year old daughter. should I sign up anyway to be able to take advantage of the program.

This is a common discussion topic on the Budget Board so I am going to move this there. You might do a search, I think there is one big thread regarding this program over there.

I guess I don't understand...if there are no classes available, how would you sign up?

I called today with a similar question...I will have 3 kids, ages 11,10 and 7. The 7 year old will be going into 2nd grade next year. Anyway, I was looking at the Oceans Discoveries program but it states a minimum grade level of 3rd grade. I called and asked the cast member if it would be a problem for my 2nd grader to go to the class and she said no. She said the grades/ages are provided as a reference...so that parents can make a judgement call on the content vs. the age. She said that all 3 of our kids could go to the class.

I meant that there are other classes available but are for older kids. Unfortunately, the next grade level is fourth grade. I dont know if she will understand what is going on. Thanks anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter