Please help us make family t shirts!

Marty will not be doing any more designs here on the DISboards. He still does them and still for free. The easiest way to find him is to google him if you know his name (Graphics by him) and it will come up on the first page. I also have a link in my signature. I believe it is allowed since he is not selling anything. Just free designs that he does for those who ask. :goodvibes If you post on this thread it will not be filled here unfortunately.

Marty will not be doing any more designs here on the DISboards. He still does them and still for free. The easiest way to find him is to google him if you know his name (Graphics by him) and it will come up on the first page. I also have a link in my signature. I believe it is allowed since he is not selling anything. Just free designs that he does for those who ask. :goodvibes If you post on this thread it will not be filled here unfortunately.

Thanks for that Millie ;) I came across this thread accidentally, and I had never seen Marty's designs before (not as a collection anyway) so I clicked to your blog and took a peek - and I am totally amazed by them. I sat there, looking through, in true wonder. How does anyone have so much talent? The images are just unreal. :worship:

Hi @RustManFan. I am new at DIS boards, so I don't know if this is how I supposed to contact you or not (I am so confused! but trying to figure it out).. I looked at your PhotoBucket designs and I love them! I need a few days of family shirts made and was wondering if you can help me out? Hopefully you get this. Thanks so much :)

Our family is going to Disney in June 2012 to celebrate "Grandad's" retirement. I would love to have a t-shirt design for the 11 of us to wear a t-shirt celebrating this milestone. Do you have any suggestions? I love the creativity!

Amy

I have many variations in my FamilyNames folder on Photobucket. Check it out!!

If you want one, list names and male or female for each since sometimes it is hard to tell !

I could do it today if you pick one!! :surfweb:
This is going to sound crazy and I don’t think you’re even still active on these threads, but you made a design for me for our family vacation in 2011 and we’re going back! I was wondering if you still had designs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter