Please help me with a ticket question

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
DS and I are going to WDW this July. (5 nights)

DH and I are heading to WDW over Thanksgiving. (5 nights)

IF we Purchase two 10 Day/Park Hopper/No Expiration can I do the following:

I will use one of these for myself both July and Thanksgiving.
DS will use the other ticket for 5 days in July, but DH will use the remaining 5 days in Thanksgiving.

I guess what I am asking is are there names on the 10 day tickets or can anyone use them that is holding them?

Also, am I reading the correct price?

10 Day/Park Hopper/No Expriation/MAgic Plus $377/person

Thanks,
Karen

the price seems about right... but unfortunately the new MYW admission media require bioscans of the user's fingers... ergo, your ds and dh cannot "share" a ticket on two separate trips... sorry!

You have to scan your fingers when you first use the ticket. That assigns the ticket to that person. No sharing of tickets. It technically wasn't allowed with the old tickets but no way to enforce it.

KarenB said:
IF we Purchase two 10 Day/Park Hopper/No Expiration can I do the following:

I will use one of these for myself both July and Thanksgiving.
DS will use the other ticket for 5 days in July, but DH will use the remaining 5 days in Thanksgiving.

I guess what I am asking is are there names on the 10 day tickets or can anyone use them that is holding them?
There are names on the tickets, as well as biometric scan info. The first time your DS uses the ticket, he will have his fingers scanned, and that info will be encoded into the ticket. If your DH tries to use it on the November trip, it will not scan properly, and he'll be asked for ID. When the ID does not match that of the ticket, the ticket will likely be voided and unusable.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!