• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please don't be mad at me...

As I read the original post, I was nodding my head in agreement b/c it sounds like what we do anytime we eat out. We have a 20 month old DD who we always let stand in the booth b/4 our meal and sometimes during it too. She just wouldn't make it through a meal in the highchair alone. Besides she'll just climb out of it, if she's sick of it. She's a very happy little girl who squels with delight, talks up a storm and explores everything. I guess we have always been very lucky with the people we sit beside b/c usually they turn around and talk to her, smile, ask us questions etc. I never thought that her walking on the booth would be bothering someone else b/c no one has ever complained. But I will defienetly be keeping this in mind now!!

You know I'm just thinking back on our Nov. Disney trip and I don't recall seeing babies, toddlers, children in any restaurant (and we did sit down, quite a bit) being rambunctious or overly active. I guess they were all thankful everyone was sitting down and taking a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Until I become a "father", I was always thinking that kids were just noisy and dirty.
But kids are the best gift I have ever gotten in my life( My first daughter an I have same birthday!, well 30yrs different :D)

Here is my point:

You never get how precious they are until you get them.

And problem of those complainer to kids are they don't realize they also were kids and they were taking care of their kids.

I don't want to see the world without kids smile, I don't want to see the world with only "matured " adults struggling and fighting each other.

I mentioned my apt story in other topic. And when I get similar reaction, kids hated reaction from someone else, I always say "I'm sorry" to the person and same time, I always repeat one phrase in my mind.. "what a pathetic person, what a pathetic person...":p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter