Please check my new website

rob@rar.org.uk

Skiing is best, Mickey comes next
I've put together a simple website using Apple's .mac service. It's not much, just a few photographs, but it's our first step towards a website of our own! I'd be grateful if you could check to see that it all works, especially PC users. Ta very much...

Regards

Rob

You have some very cool pictures there Rob!

I love especially a couple of the DLP ones and the Golden Gate Bridge one (ahhh, the memories!) plus the Volcano's going off are pretty impressive too :)

Thanks for sharing

ps. I didn't know you had a Mac!

Originally posted by Disneymad
ps. I didn't know you had a Mac!

At heart I'm a Mac user, and I'm trying to use a PC as little as possible!

Because both Jane and I do a bit of work on our PCs at home, both have laptops and there's my precious Macintosh we currently have five computers around the house. It sometimes feels like I'm a full-time IT support officer!

Regards

Rob

Lovely photos Rob, I never tire of looking at people's photos, especially holiday ones.

Does Oscar have a fan club? lol He's gorgeous, is he a British short hair?

From mad cat woman Jo!

Originally posted by PoohBears#1fan
Does Oscar have a fan club? lol He's gorgeous, is he a British short hair?

Yes, he's a Lilac British Shorthair. His fanclub consists of Jane and I, although Jane's a bit off him at the moment becuase he bullies her at night (he likes to sleep on her pillow).

Regards

Rob

Hi Rob,

They're great! I especially loved the San Fran ones as they brought back a lot of memories (Dave & I got married in Vegas and honeymooned in LA and San Fran). Has just reminded me to put San Fransisco on our list of places to do again, funny but Disney always seems to get in the way though ;)

Lisa

Wow Rob! You have some really great photos! The Mt Sakurajima photo is an absolute stunner!

LOL @ the photo of you in all the snow - were you on the piste or off it ;) ?

Accessed, tested and appreciated,Rob.

A great collection of photos, thanks for sharing.

Dave and Valerie

Originally posted by WDWfan,uk
LOL @ the photo of you in all the snow - were you on the piste or off it ;) ?

Believe it or not, that was taken in a car park! That year it snowed and snowed and snowed. We got stuck in the resort because an avalanche blocked the road the day we wanted to leave, and most of the pistes were closed because of too much snow. Fortunately it's not always like that!

Regards

Rob

you have some wonderful pics there Rob!:) Love the one sof the volcanos especially...thanks!

Originally posted by rob@rar.org.uk
At heart I'm a Mac user

My mum warned me about men like that :)

Nice site though Rob - and nice photos.

I visited Mount Etna with my parents back in 1882. We went to the summit and looked in the crater - 2 weeks after we got back home it erupted!
It was strange going from 90deg heat up to snow at the top of Etna - especially in shorts and t-shirt :)

Really nice photos Rob:D

Good choice of name for your cat, we called our dog that:)

Great photos!

Obviously I like the Disney pics ;), and I'm partial to a bit of skiing too, but I think my favourite shot is the volcano erupting :)

Nice pictures! You sure go to a lot of neat places. We just go to WDW. I guess we're kinda boring that way. :rolleyes:

Very nice, Rob and Jane.

Oscar is very regal, isn't he:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter