Plaza inn October

katyringo

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to book plaza inn breakfast in October? I have been "practicing" and cannot get any times what so ever to open. I was refreshing right on time this morning and never got a single time available.

I have been doing the same thing for months now. At first I seemed to get them no problem right a 6:00 AM. Then I couldn't get them for weeks. A week or so ago I again got in at 6:00. However for the last week no luck. It seems they are not very consistent. I suppose if I can't get one when time comes for my October trip I will have to learn how to use one of the dining alert options and rely on that and crossed fingers.

I have been doing the same thing for months now. At first I seemed to get them no problem right a 6:00 AM. Then I couldn't get them for weeks. A week or so ago I again got in at 6:00. However for the last week no luck. It seems they are not very consistent. I suppose if I can't get one when time comes for my October trip I will have to learn how to use one of the dining alert options and rely on that and crossed fingers.
Yes. Same. A week ago would have been the switch to October dates. I don't think they are loaded in yet!

In the past Plaza Inn was often late with loading dates. I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't loaded October yet.

I just got an alert for Oct 7th being available -- looks like all October days until then can now be booked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter