Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!

X-tremely warm and sunny weather here in Central Florida lately...

X-eedingly happy to live here with Universal in my backyard, so to speak!!! :D :D :D

Karen

Yipee!.... 6 more days till Disney! I hope the weather stays nice and warm! I hope to move there soon! Checkin' out houses this trip... again!

Ah ha! Bell South finally got their act straight and figured out how to re-connect me to both the phone and internet at the same time.

C - Can't get front-of-the-line at USH :( nor do they have Beetlejuice Revue :( :( but it is still Universal and we are going! :bounce: :bounce:

Great last major day of MARDI GRAS 4/6. could only have been better if Sister Hazel had not shown up.

How did they ever pick Sister Hazel. I think only 20 people know who he even was.

I - I didn't know MsDiz and MIB were an Item. :confused: I didn't know Sister Hazel was a he :o. I guess I am not part of the In-crowd!:(

Just a shock to everybody. I found a thread that anounced it to the board due to a comment by Barry.

Kind of strange to have Sister Hazel. Wasn't it a heavy metal type band??

Kiss, kiss, kiss (geez, you two get a room):rolleyes: :p

MolakaiGram,
MsDis and MIB999999 have been Mutually exclusive for about 5 weeks now...

A Memo should have been sent out sooner, I guess! :rolleyes:

We are now the MsDis/ MIB combo! :D :D :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter