Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!

Two great parks which one do I choose 1st? i dunno but what about IOA. I love coasters!!!!

WDW vacations-
Spring Break 1996-DxL(8 days)
September 1997-WL(9 days)
September 1998-FWC(9 days)
September 1999-WL(9 days)
June 2ºoº-Po/CO(North Garden Rooms)(16 days!!!)
2000 trip was the best so far!!!!!!
REMEMBER-It all started with a mouse!!!

U - Unless I win that sweepstakes, Barry, it will be a long time before I can get to IOA! So I am drinking Coke (though I prefer Pepsi) and entering every other Universal Sweepstakes I can find. When I make it, lets have a meet! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Cross your fingers for me. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Very hot in Florida this year, I would imagine.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

W - Why don't we have some kind of UIS identifying mark for the parks like on the DIS? It could be something simple like tight red Spidy suits? Whadda y'all think? /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Don't eXpect ME to wear that tight red suit, ZP /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif!!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmera_1.gif

"Y" not Robin, I think we'd all look so cute or at the very least clear out the parks and have them for ourselves, whadda ya' say? /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

"ZERO" minutes wait for Spiderman! That's a time I'd like to see on the wait board.

C - Can't promise to ride Hulk, but I will eat all my lima beans! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

D - Don't forget Suess Landing. Gotta love that One Fish Two Fish especially on a hot day!

Escape through the ride again door at Dueling Dragons!

Gee golly gosh...Universal Orlando is the best resort area that I've been to so far.

IOAfan

I - I don't think I have to mention that the Portofino is the place to stay after a fun day at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure!

Just to let you know, Spider-Man is my favorite ride at IOA.

IOAfan

K - Kongfrontation is best when ridden from the last row! Don't forget to keep looking behind ya'; you feel like you can almost reach out and touch Kong!

M - Men in Black is a great ride at USF! Don't forget to press the red button for the bonus score at the end! May the force be with you Galaxy Defenders!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter