Planning

Dave_uk

Mouseketeer
Well its about 4 months until I reach my 180 days but wanted to make a start on which restraints we would like to visit and then when the hours are realised I can decide when we are going where.

So a couple of question
With all the different restraints out there how to you go about picking which ones to eat at?
Also do you advice using EMA looking around it seams some people say use them others avoider them.

Many thanks in advance
Dave

Hello,

For dining, I suggest going to allears.net and click on dining, then click on menu's. See what appeals.

As for extra Magic Hours you will never get a definite answer. Some avoid them like the plague. Some actually plan around them.

It all depends on what type of Disney traveler you are. Lots of people with young children like to do EMH in the AM because their kids are already up early and they go back in the afternoon for naps and swims and such.

Me and my wife prefer to avoid the AM EMH and use the EMH in the PM. Vacation for us means sleeping in. But we tend to be night owls and want to use the EMH perk if we stay on property. It certainly is an option once you choose your restaraunts to choose to book the reservations on the day that EMH falls for the park closest to where the restaraunt is.

I.e. If you are eating at Tony's town Square, try and book it on an EMH day.

If you want Boma in the Animal Kingdom Lodge, book it on an Animal Kingdom park EMH day.

This tends to translate to less traveling in and around the parks which is why some people choose to have the EMH and ressies coincide, but really its up to you!

Thank every one

Just seems a bit scary picking where we are going to be eating.

What is every ones favourite restraint in each of the parks?

Thanks again every one

I love Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom, Rainforest Cafe Animal Kingdom although its not part of the dining plan, Loved Rose and Crown in Epcot but not tried others yet. Also plenty restaurants in Resorts and Downtown Disney that can be used.

to the original poster..you're going to get every restaurant listed in every park :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter