Planning FB for two groups

horse11

DIS Veteran
My friend and I are heading to the World in May 2018. We each have 4 people in our group. We each are registered on My Disney Experience. How do we combine the two groups so we can plan our FP's together?

I would add their names to your Friends & Family list. Then you can link their tickets to your account. Click on My Reservations & Tickets under the drop down menu. After that it will show your resort and tickets that are already linked. At the bottom of the ticket section there is a button that says Link Tickets.

There might be an easier way, but this is the only way I know to do it.

Just make sure your MDE and your friend's MDE account are linked and you share all plans. With a group that big, I find it easier for one person to make the FP reservations.

We leave for our trip tomorrow and have a group of 13 people spanned across 7 MDE accounts - we are all linked together and I am the one who booked all the FP times for us.

Just make sure your MDE and your friend's MDE account are linked and you share all plans. With a group that big, I find it easier for one person to make the FP reservations.

We leave for our trip tomorrow and have a group of 13 people spanned across 7 MDE accounts - we are all linked together and I am the one who booked all the FP times for us.
How do I link our accounts? With you big group have you ever had problems getting the FP you wanted?

How do I link our accounts? With you big group have you ever had problems getting the FP you wanted?

When you add your friend to your MDE tell it you want to link by email. It will send a request to your friend and they will need to go into their MDE account and accept the request. Also add the people they manage and send them the request, they will need to accept. Once this is done you should be able to see their tickets & reservations. If you have trouble doing this you can always call Disney IT and they will help you out.

I regularly book for a group of 8-13 and usually don't have a problem with FPs - may have to adjust times but usually can get what we want. I am online 60 days out at 7am Eastern time and I always have a list made out with the hardest to get at the top and just work my way down the list. As an example: if you want FOP and it is on day 5 of your trip, do that one first and move on to the next hardest FP to get even if it is on a different day. Then you can go back in and fill out your days. I don't split the group unless I absolutely have too cause it makes it harder if you try to modify the FP at a later time.

When you add your friend to your MDE tell it you want to link by email. It will send a request to your friend and they will need to go into their MDE account and accept the request. Also add the people they manage and send them the request, they will need to accept. Once this is done you should be able to see their tickets & reservations. If you have trouble doing this you can always call Disney IT and they will help you out.

I regularly book for a group of 8-13 and usually don't have a problem with FPs - may have to adjust times but usually can get what we want. I am online 60 days out at 7am Eastern time and I always have a list made out with the hardest to get at the top and just work my way down the list. As an example: if you want FOP and it is on day 5 of your trip, do that one first and move on to the next hardest FP to get even if it is on a different day. Then you can go back in and fill out your days. I don't split the group unless I absolutely have too cause it makes it harder if you try to modify the FP at a later time.
I have successfully linked my friends account and can see her ticket and she can see mine but we can not see each others kids tickets so will I still be able to make the FP for all of us? Will it matter if she makes them or I do? I am the one that sent the request and she excepted if that makes a difference

I have successfully linked my friends account and can see her ticket and she can see mine but we can not see each others kids tickets so will I still be able to make the FP for all of us? Will it matter if she makes them or I do? I am the one that sent the request and she excepted if that makes a difference

How old are the kids? I always do the planning and bring my Niece and Nephew and I just had to add my SIL so I can see her and then both the kids, but my nephew turned 18 this year so I can no longer see him now. If he goes with us again this year I would have to send him a new invitation.

I found out the problem. I had listed my friends names on our account before we linked so they were duplicated and I could only see the names I put on the account. Tec support was able to straighten it all out for us so we are now ready to go!! Just in time to make our FP+ in a about a week.
Thanks everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter