Planet Hollywood in DTD, eating there solo?

PhoenixStrength

Found my Prince Charming!
Has anyone eaten at Planet Hollywood in DTD solo, or just eaten there and have an opinion on how it would be to eat there solo?

I've never eaten a TS meal solo at WDW, but want to try this next trip. If anyone has an opinion for another TS that is good for eating solo, I'm all ears!

i could dine there solo. it's cramped for space, so the extra room might be nice :laughing: there's lots to look at in there so i probably wouldn't be bored if i was solo there.

with that being said---there's better places to eat. kona, captain's grille, grand floridian cafe, cape may cafe are all great and outside of the parks. in the parks i would prefer restaurants in the world showcase if i were solo---chefs de france, nine dragons, via napoli, san angel inn.

I wouldn't hesitate to eat at ANY WDW TS restaurant solo. In fact I would PREFER to eat at any other WDW TS restaurant. But that's just me. So many restaurants, so little time. Why waste it on the meh?

I think you will enjoy it, even with being alone, it is pretty loud in there anyway, will not be a problem. ;)

It's not one of my favorite restaurants, but I have eaten lunch there solo a couple of times, just to use the PH voucher that comes with pkgs. With all the videos on the TV screens to look at, it's a good place for solos and I've always received excellent service there. Again it's not one of my favorite restaurants, so I usually just skip it and throw the voucher away.

I go to WDw several times a year and at least three of those trips are solo. I prefer TS over CS, so most of my meals are usually TS restaurants. The only place I've ever felt uncomfortable solo was Biergarten. I was the only female at a table with a party of four men and another party of three men. I ate one plate very quickly and asked for my check. lol

I've eaten solo at many restaurants there and have had no problems at any. A good "first timer" option is the Rose and Crown Pub or the Big River Grille on the Boardwalk. Get a seat at the bar, the bartenders are very friendly and help the time fly by.

We did enjoy it. I got turkey burger and it was the best one I've ever eaten in a restaurant. It was one of our favorite meals. I think it would be a great place to eat solo. It can be loud at times, and it is always crowded. I felt it was reasonably priced as well and had many selections for those with allergies and those who like plain types of food.

Any location that has a bar is usually a good place to eat solo. It's much easier to sit at the bar by yourself than a table. But its not bad to do a table by yourself though. Bring a magazine or a book or something. Helps it go better while you wait for your food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter