Placing a picture in my signature

I can not log into photobucket. I can log into the DIS forum.
When I try to log into photobucket it has the error wrong username or password. Does anyone know how get the correct username and password? Thanks

Ok now my eyes are going square, my fingers hurt and my mind is blurry. Hubby thinks I am having an affair with this board :love: PLEASE tell me that the "smallish" pictures i found for my sig are ok. If not ... off they come cause I am truly fed up. :badpc: Took 3 hours last night to get the silly ticker to work before we realized the site i wanted to use was down :rotfl2: I am gonna go eat and take daughter bra shopping any of you who have teens know how dreadful this can be EEEK.

test

3508IMG_2430.JPG

The {} should be [] The url address should end in jpg. And I am not sure if Snapfish allows linking. Try uploading your picture to www.photobucket.com. It is a very easy site to use and sets up the img code for you, just copy the img section under the picture when you upload it and then paste it here. Give it a try.

Thanks, Dan. Let's see how this works. Ok, it's huge! I saw somewhere that I might need to resize it, I'll get back to the drawing board.

Dan, you are so wonderful to help all these people.

I just ran into a problem while trying to attach this picture.

DisneyDec04111.jpg

Can you help - I was posting this on the Disney Cruise line photo of the day.

Thanks,
kathy

Thanks for reading, but everything appears to be fine here and I just went back to the Cruise line thread and it was ok.

It had a box that said photo no longer availabe.

thanks for all the help you have given everyone on this thread. I've learned a lot from lurking.

I just added this picture to my signature. Didn't realize it would be added to all of my previous posts.

Is it too big?

Dan just looking at the DCL picture of the day and that box says - Your image or video has been moved or deleted photobucket.

It is the same picture as I put into this message.

Can you let me know what I've done incorrectly? Thanks Kathy

LoveMickey said:
Dan, you are so wonderful to help all these people.

I just ran into a problem while trying to attach this picture.

DisneyDec04111.jpg

Can you help - I was posting this on the Disney Cruise line photo of the day.

Thanks,
kathy

Thanks for reading, but everything appears to be fine here and I just went back to the Cruise line thread and it was ok.

It had a box that said photo no longer availabe.

thanks for all the help you have given everyone on this thread. I've learned a lot from lurking.

LoveMickey said:
Dan just looking at the DCL picture of the day and that box says - Your image or video has been moved or deleted photobucket.

It is the same picture as I put into this message.

Can you let me know what I've done incorrectly? Thanks Kathy
Maybe something was goofed up in the coding. Just go and get the picture again from Photobucket and repost in the post using your edit function.

I think I did everything right to place a photo in my post but now it says I don't have the minimum number of posts for posting URL's. How many do I need?

I am subscribing so I can learn how to upload my pics for my trip report when I get back! Thanks!

bluefairy21 said:
I think I did everything right to place a photo in my post but now it says I don't have the minimum number of posts for posting URL's. How many do I need?
You have enough now, give it another try, bluefairy. And welcome to the DIS. :wave:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter