Placeholder on Concierge Rooms?

KashasMom

DIS Veteran
Soooo....just found out after I booked a concierge room that my placeholder cannot be used for a concierge room. So now I just may have to book another cruise to use the placeholder by Nov 2021. :)

Last edited:
Is concierge a deal breaker? Could you move the concierge room to a "regular" room so that you can use the PH?

Technically, you can use a placeholder with a Concierge booking, but you do not get 10% off the fare. They are the only bookings for which a placeholder still gets you OBC.

Is concierge a deal breaker? Could you move the concierge room to a "regular" room so that you can use the PH?

Normally no, but we're traveling with family and like to open up the verandas. We got the last two next to each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter