Pizza + the DDP = ???

mommy*RN

<font color=limegreen>Does Imodium work for verbal
I apologize if this question is asked here all the time...BUT

My DH LOVES the pizza at the resorts, and after a long day at the parks he can eat a whole pizza (medium). We were talking about the DDP and he asked if he would be able to get his pizza on it...and I have no clue! The brochure said no pizza delivery - but DH has no problem hiking his hinder to the food court and getting it. Does pizza come on the DDP and if so is it a counter service credit or a table service credit...

Thanks!

I think I read that you can get the individual pizza, but I am unsure about the big one. I'd love to know the answer too.

I am pretty certain that I had a big (too large to eat all at once) personal pizza for a single CS credit at Pepper Market.

Last Sept my son got a pizza at POP for a CS credit, but it was a personal pan size.

I seem to recall a poster who wrote about getting a large pizza @ Pop with 2 drinks for 2 CS credits...

Anyone else remember? Anyone? Bueller? ;)

I was told (and this was LAST Nov/Dec) that I could get a personal pizza with a side (bag of chips or side salad) and 1 drink with 1 counter service.

We did that several times during our trip.

ExPirateShopGirl said:
I seem to recall a poster who wrote about getting a large pizza @ Pop with 2 drinks for 2 CS credits...

Anyone else remember? Anyone? Bueller? ;)

I remember that too. Was it SlightlyGoofy?

Thanks all. I appreciate your responses! Worse case scenerio is DH would use 2 CS credits and get 2 individual pizzas. Im serious - he has a LARGE appetite when it comes to pizza!
7_4_3.gif

IS there anyone going soon that can confirm this for us? This would be a good CS stretcher. (might even have some cold pizza left for brekkie!) :thumbsup2

Gigi1313 stayed at POR so I think there's a good chance of it being offered when you arrive too.

My SIL told me today that with her DDP last year she used 2 CS and got a large pizza and sodas (I can't remember the # maybe 2)...I didn't check the link out yet...but I will!

BTW - I just read the post and my SIL was staying at POFQ too! So hopefully this still applies...it will make a hungry DH a happy guy! :banana:

Thanks for checking that out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter