Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

Found a nice bit of time today to DISign so the requests are up to date again :) I decided to also make title-less versions of each card today so there are LOTS of cards on their way...

completed request from post#1296

@misse336 here are your AK cards, enjoy! I have attempted to evoke the colours from each land in the cards, that's why they look so randomly hued (I love all the colours in AK). Also blank versions of each which are cute Tree of Life cards. That's your request completed, feel free to request some more :)

- WDW - Animal Kingdom - Africa - Asia - Discovery Island - Tree of Life -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

completed request from post#1297

Street performer cards for you, @Riahsha.... I couldn't find logos for any of these so I made up some based on their looks/styles. Enjoy! That's your request completed, feel free to request some more!

- WDW - Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland - The Royal Majesty Makers - The Notorious Banjo Brothers and Bob - Hoedown Happening - Frontierland - Royalty - frontier poster - parchment - blank cards -

How about

Frozen Ever After
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
ImageWorks - The "What If" Labs

The Animal Kingdom cards are great. I love how they all coordinate with each other! They're going to look great on my pages.

Riahsha just beat me to the Frozen Ever After ride card that I was going to request after getting fast passes for it during our upcoming trip.

So may I please have a card for the new stage show at Magic Kingdom- Friendship Faire, the current Star Wars fireworks (I found some with a dessert party, but we're not doing the dessert party so we can watch F! too so I'd love one that doesn't mention the dessert party) and Hollywood Blvd at Hollywood Studios.

Thanks so much!

Thanks for the cards Pixiesprite - fab as usual. Sorry about requesting the Flights of Wonder card, but you are right, the one you suggested will be perfect. Could I request the Mad Tea Party (I couldn't find one) and if you do Universal too, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey and Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges.

Thanks xx

Hi Pixiesprite - I love all the new cards! Can I make a couple of last minute requests? Could you make cards for Baymax, Indiana Jones, and Baloo and King Louie (together not two different cards)?

Thank you!

Hi Pixiesprite - I love all the new cards! Can I make a couple of last minute requests? Could you make cards for Baymax, Indiana Jones, and Baloo and King Louie (together not two different cards)?

Thank you!

I just printed out an Indiana Jones card this weekend. It's in post number 67.

Requests are now CLOSED. All cards on my list will be posted over the next week or so :earsboy: Please feel free to pop by if you have any questions etc. as I'll still be around, just not taking requests.

Requests are now CLOSED

completed request from posts#1308/1312

@poosiegirl , here are your cards, enjoy! There are two styles of Baymax card for you, one is a copy of a previous card with the giant background Baymax (I removed the BH6 logo from the original card) and the other is a simpler card with two background colour options. That's your request completed :cool1:

- Baymax - Big Hero 6 - Flik - A Bug's Life - Baloo and King Louie - The Jungle Book -

completed request from post #1303

@Riahsha , here are your cards :yay: That's your request completed, have a fab summer :butterfly

- WDW - EPCOT - Norway - Frozen Ever After - Mexico - Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros - ImageWorks : The "What If" Labs -

completed request from post#1305

@misse336 , here are your cards, enjoy! While I was making your Star Wars fireworks cards I updated the existing ones too as they had the hat in the old background :) That's your request completed, have a sunshiney summer :flower1:

- WDW - Magic Kingdom - Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire - Hollywood Studios - Hollywood Boulevard - Star Wars Fireworks - Symphony in the Stars - Fireworks & Dessert party - Star Wars Weekends -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter