Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

I hope you had a great week! We got some snow here. :headache: Not fun.
I finally got my list together of cards I'd like to have for our next trip. No rush, it's not until October. Just something to get you started. :flower3:
1. I'd like to have a Haunted Mansion card with a Nightmare Before Christmas theme like Disneyland does at that time. Please. :)
2. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
3. Musical Chairs with Mad Hatter and Alice (That's done at Coke Corner when the piano player is there. I can't believe they don't do it at WDW. It's a grand time and we never miss it when we go to DLR. The boys always think up a special joke to tell just for that. :lmao:)

Thank you so much in advance!!!

That Musical Chairs sounds like a lot of fun! I've put these on my list, should have them for you next week :)

It is a lot of fun, even for us adults watching it. They play musical chairs like normal and every time a child is "out", instead of feeling like a loser he/she gets to tell Mad Hatter a joke before leaving the play area. Of course, Mad Hatter laughs hysterically at anything the child says.
The "winner" of the game gets to put the chairs away. :rotfl2:
My boys get ready with the jokes as I was telling you earlier. ::yes::

We just got back from Disneyland and would really appreciate it if you could please make a Disneyland Electrical Parade card with Elliott. Thank you!

Last edited:

having a few photobucket issues, so fingers crossed should have some cards for you folk later today if I can sort it out!

completed request from post#1345

@lizavance, here are your cards for MSEP, enjoy! Please call again :)

- DL - WDW - Main Street Electrical Parade - MSEP - Elliot the Dragon - Pete's Dragon -

partial request from post #1342

I have one of your cards for you @Riahsha, the others are taking a bit more time! Car Toon Spin....

- DL - Disneyland - Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin -

Hi folks, thread is closed again, sorry! I thought I could carve out the free time to make cards but nope, what was I thinking?! :rotfl2:

All is well here, just busy! I don't think I shall be reopening the requests in the future, my apologies. I will be keeping this thread and the associated photobuckets open so you can all continue enjoying the cards :woohoo:

@lmm2 & @Riahsha , I'll have your outstanding requests made, it may be a week or two, hope that works for you? :goodvibes

Yup @Riahsha , I can't find the spare time for it, am busy like a bee ::yes:: I'll pop back with your & lmm2's outstanding requests as soon as I have them done, should be next week :)

completed requests

@Riahsha , here are your Haunted Mansion Holiday cards :santa: My apologies I can't seem to DISign a good card for your 3rd request, the musical chairs one. Sorry about that. If you search the index for "Wonderland" you will find a lot of cards that perhaps you could adapt to work with your photos. There are cards done like playing cards with different Alice characters and also a set of colourful cards called "Wonderland". Hope they will work for you instead. Have a fab trip!

- DL - Disneyland - Haunted Mansion Holiday - Jack Skellington -

--------------------------------------------------------------
@lmm2 , here are your 2018 Disney Wonder Alaska cards :sail: I also made a general 2018 DCL cruise card to go with the previous years' cards. Enjoy your cruise!

- DCL - Disney Cruise Line - 2018 - Disney Wonder - Alaska -

The index of cards on posts #2 & #3 on the first page is now up to date... have fun!

Requests are closed, please feel free to download any of the existing cards for your vacation scrapbooking enjoyment :artist:

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter