Pixar Character Meal

astrodrummergirl

The DLRP ads are taunting me!!!!!!
How great would that be, I love the pixar movies and the characters and I think the meal would be great not only for young boys, but for everyone!:thumbsup2

I'm a married woman with no kids and I think this idea rocks! I would love to go to a Pixar meal!! :cool1:

As a mom of two boys (6 and 4), of course I love this idea!

I think a while back there was actually a thread with a link to an online petition asking Disney to do this exact same meal. I know it gets suggested all the time. I just wish Disney would go ahead and create it already!!

Just after I created this thread, I realised that if they did, wouldn't they open it around the same time as the Toy Story Mania attraction?

I saw this post and thought maybe it was true! Boo-hoo! I would LOVE a PIXAR character meal, heck I wish they'd bring back the villains character meal, too!

There are 3 meals I wish they would do:

Pixar
Star Wars- Jedi Mickey, Vader, Stormtroopers
Pirates - Capt Jack, Barbossa, Capt Hook, Mr. Smee, Crocodile, Peter Pan, etc

I've heard the boy-centerd meal suggested many times, but why they never do it? Who knows. Not as lucrative as the princesses, no doubt. They'll get around to doing this by the time my DD7 is too old to care anymore, I'm sure!

Pixar

I've heard the boy-centerd meal suggested many times, but why they never do it? Who knows. Not as lucrative as the princesses, no doubt. They'll get around to doing this by the time my DD7 is too old to care anymore, I'm sure!

Oooh! I never thought about a Pirates meal! That would be awesome!! Blending PotC and Peter Pan...hmmmm..... Great idea Stinkerbell317! :goodvibes

I for one, am not getting my hopes up again! Last year they went as far as casting for some of the characters, when they changed it into the playhouse Disney meal.:sad2:

Pixar

You're not wrong there! Although, it would be funny with a crocodile walking around, I know I for one would take about half an hour to relate it to Peter Pan:lmao:

I will neverstand why Disney will not make a move towards this concept. It would be a win/win situation for them.

I will neverstand why Disney will not make a move towards this concept. It would be a win/win situation for them.

I don't get it either. I have been hoping for 7 years (since I had my son) that they would do something, ANYTHING that was specifically geared towards boys. It's like they refuse to let go of the little girl market enough to just have 1, single meal aimed at boys. How many princess meals are there, not to mention the boutique that is only marketed to girls? It's like they don't believe the parents of boys will spend the $$ on them that they do for the girls. They would have made probably hundreds if not thousands of dollars off of me alone in the past 7 years had they developed anything my son was interested in. Star Wars weekend is ok, but it's only one month out of the whole year.

I can I mention that I would LOVE to see them bring back the Villains character meal. Both my DS7 and DD4 would probably love that! Not to mention me:dance3: !

I think a Pixar character meal would be cool. But how would they fit Lightning McQueen & Mater in a resturaunt?:confused:

I think a Pixar character meal would be cool. But how would they fit Lightning McQueen & Mater in a resturaunt?:confused:

Well.....they could appear outside, have their own little character meet n greet spot outside (not sure if they have one already, since my first trip to WDW will be on monday). Otherwise, they could just standstill models inside

The charaters do not have necessarily to be from Cars. There are a whole host of Pixar hit movies they could select from. Here are a few options.

Toy Story
Monsters Inc
Toy Story 2
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles

They would not even necessarily have to involve Cars. They probably only have the 1 McQueen and 1 Mater. There are lots of Pixar characters to choose from besides them.

I think it was meant to be a joke. :laughing: I also love the idea of a Pixar character meal. :thumbsup2

I don't get it either. I have been hoping for 7 years (since I had my son) that they would do something, ANYTHING that was specifically geared towards boys. It's like they refuse to let go of the little girl market enough to just have 1, single meal aimed at boys. How many princess meals are there, not to mention the boutique that is only marketed to girls? It's like they don't believe the parents of boys will spend the $$ on them that they do for the girls. They would have made probably hundreds if not thousands of dollars off of me alone in the past 7 years had they developed anything my son was interested in. Star Wars weekend is ok, but it's only one month out of the whole year.

I can I mention that I would LOVE to see them bring back the Villains character meal. Both my DS7 and DD4 would probably love that! Not to mention me:dance3: !

I'm with you. When we took my Goddaughter in 02, there was tons of cool stuff to do for her first visit. My best friend and I are constantly brainstorming what would be fun for my Godson's first trip, since there is nothing like there is for the girls. Maybe no one has told Disney they could make money off of it! I'm sure if that got whispered in the right ear they'd be all over it.

Pixar

I've also had the idea of a Pirates character meal ever since the success of the movies, so I have to think it's been brought up at one of their "blue sky" meetings where anything and everything can be tossed out there. Not sure why they'd shoot it down other than a lack of a location for it (but that can be fixed if they want it enough) or that it's a lot easier to hire a cast member to impersonate a cartoon character than it is to hire one to impersonate a human being (cartoon cinderella is much more ambiguous than Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom. It'd be very tough to find enough look-alikes good enough to do the job).

Basically though, as an adult male whose never gone to a character meal, I'd definitely go to a Pirates character meal if one such meal existed. pirate:

I'm a married woman with no kids and I think this idea rocks! I would love to go to a Pixar meal!! :cool1:

Same for me...I would be right there with you :yay: :yay: :yay:

I saw this post and thought maybe it was true! Boo-hoo! I would LOVE a PIXAR character meal, heck I wish they'd bring back the villains character meal, too!

I would so love that! I know that it might not appeal to all people but I think there would be enough of us who like the villains that we could keep the place full year round :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter