Pirates of the Competetive Carribean Contest By Renpener (First Round Tomorrow)

Alphawazup said:
how do you get the seats

Remember, the contest is in a month. The train seats will be out by then.

Thank you everyone. Current Teams will be posted soon. If I already said what team you will be on, it will be different. Now where's that straw hat..

And the straw hats picked the teams:

Womania- AvastTinkyGirl, PirateSteff, Roxane

Looters- Pixie_Dust, Bond007, Bashfulwishes

Chips Ahoy- CapeCAD, Aceworm, PirateGhostShip (loves disney had to leave)

Blackhearts- GirlWithSpunk, Deepshadow, Schnerk

Party Pirates- Alphawazup, Dis-Wiz, dancehottie290

Daviedude and iMcFly are witnesses. Your 20 train cars will be awarded AFTER the contest. Look at all changes made. You will need them. Before we start, I would like as many people as possible to come to my room, just search up "renpener", and come in for a short breifing. Thank You

Renpener said:
And the straw hats picked the teams:

Womania- AvastTinkyGirl, PirateSteff, Roxane

Looters- Goofypiratehunter, Bond007, Bashfulwishes

Chips Ahoy- Loves Disney, Aceworm, PirateGhostShip

Blackhearts- GirlWithSpunk, Deepshadow, Schnerk

Party Pirates- Alphawazup, Dis-Wiz, dancehottie290

I have daviedude as a witness. He automaticly gets 20 Train Seats when they come out.

sweet the straw hat mad e me a party ing pirate :cool1: pirate: :woohoo: pirate:

Team get together :grouphug: *wispers* we are going to win

go party pirates

yea

Arg! Let's go Blackhearts!!! pirate:

Thanks for setting this up! :worship:

Two Questions:

?1: What day of the week is the contest on?

?1: What time is it at?

Bc if it is school hours i cant play if it is not school hours i will be happy to play!! :thumbsup2

Yay for team Womania..btw..when and what time is this contest going to take place..I know that it is in March but when?

pirate: Go Team Womania pirate:

I can not let a pirate contest go by without entering. Please add me to the list if there is still room.

Ok....lol I am a looter :) Time to get the practice in......come on aceworm I want a rematch..LOL last night didn't count :) hahahaha A pirates life for me !!

The contest will start on March 3rd, a Friday. It will be a multi-day contest, that will take up the whole weekend. Each battle is at a different time...

1 member from each team tell me your time zones!

The first teams will battle at 3:30 pacific time, and the next at 3:45, then 4:00 and so on...

REMEMBER, ITS ALL PACIFIC TIME!

Sorry Alphawazup, I can not change the schedule, AT ALL. Current teams will get some changes for new players/and players that cant make it.

Renpener said:
The contest will start on March 3rd, a Friday. It will be a multi-day contest, that will take up the whole weekend. Each battle is at a different time...

The first teams will battle at 3:30 pacific time, and the next at 3:45, then 4:00 and so on...

Sorry Alphawazup, I can not change the schedule, AT ALL. Current teams will get some changes for new players/and players that cant make it.

thas fine i have that whole week off anyway

and i am on EST
don't know about everybody else

wait
we will not get ice if it is 3rd of march ice finises on the 28th

:thumbsup2
Renpener said:

Count me in!!! So you are saying it will be at that time everyday for that weekend? jw

Everyone, forget what I said about the ice. I thought it wouldn't leave and your team practices would get them for you... I was wrong. Next 2 teams to be posted FRIDAY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter