Pirates of the Competetive Carribean Contest By Renpener (First Round Tomorrow)

Sure thing everyone... I still have room for more people/teams. I dont want it to be four teams because then 75% of them win prizes while the last team feels left out

Another Bump. Boys its hard to keep this up on the 1st page

Ok....just a little free bump with some bashful rambling :) Everyone should want to join :) Especially now that bat magic is coming out....all the practice...and all the credit...and guess what....all the magic. YAY!! lol ok that was a nice bump :)

Thank you. You are right. Anyone else. So far I have four teams of 2 people. And I just realized that the blue team will have a pirate ship on their team, so I am going to say this... DO NOT LET THAT PIRATE SHIP PLAY! I dont care how, just find a way

Renpener said:
Thank you. You are right. Anyone else. So far I have four teams of 2 people. And I just realized that the blue team will have a pirate ship on their team, so I am going to say this... DO NOT LET THAT PIRATE SHIP PLAY! I dont care how, just find a way

wow that is easy just get one more person per blue team

Alphawazup said:
wow that is easy just get one more person per blue team

No, it is harder than that. If you noticed, I put there would be 3 people on each team because I need someone to be a witness on the red team. We could have to witnesses per game, but how would that help? It would just make it harder.

no because you have them get out of the way and then

AFTER THE OTHER TOO ARE DYSTROYED ON THE OTHER TEAM JUST WAIT FOR THE TIMER TO RUN OUT

also srry about al caps i accedently hit caps lock and am to lazy to retype the whole thing

Alphawazup said:

AFTER THE OTHER TOO ARE DYSTROYED ON THE OTHER TEAM JUST WAIT FOR THE TIMER TO RUN OUT

also srry about al caps i accedently hit caps lock and am to lazy to retype the whole thing
But you aren't too lazy to write a complete explaination as to why you wrote in caps? LOL. :scratchin :3dglasses :rotfl2:

Is it too late for me to join? I have been playing pirates a lot, and have really learned to love the game. :goodvibes

(I hope there is a spot left........ :worried: )

My name is FrontierEmma in VMK

I would like to play, but I don't know what my schedule will be that far in advance.

Alphawazup said:

I dont quite get your idea. What I'll do is I'll get 2 witnesses (WITNESSES PLZ SIGN UP!)

I will join!!I have been training in the pirates game alone for quite some time now.. pirate:

Everyone's on a team now. People can still sign up though.

Still in need of witnesses. I will give witnesses 20 Train Seats.

Just got the 1st place costumes. Room codes I will get later, and I am still waiting for episode 3 to come out.

Renpener said:
Everyone's on a team now. People can still sign up though.

Still in need of witnesses. I will give witnesses 20 Train Seats.

Just got the 1st place costumes. Room codes I will get later, and I am still waiting for episode 3 to come out.
how do you get the seats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter