Pirate night on 3-night cruise?

skater

<font color=blue>Change sometimes stinks.. doesn't
I've searched but couldn't find the answer to this one. Is there a Pirate Night on the 3 night cruise? Thanks if you can help me with this one!

Yes, there is! It will be on the same night that you are in Nassau, which is the 2nd night. Whichever restaurant you are in will have a Pirate themed menu, and then there will be the party afterwards with fireworks! HTH!

Hoping to get APT rotation on our upcoming 3-day....we've always gotten this rotation, and would like to receive it again...Pirate Night in Parrot Cay is very appropriate....

Thank you, thank you for the answer. I LOVE these boards. They have completely changed my vacation experiences at WDW and I know the information I've learned here will make our first cruise a success! My kids are so excited about Pirate Night!

We did a 3-day cruise on the Wonder departing June 9. Pirate Night (the special menu and dinner celebration) had been canceled by then which apparently was something fairly new. They did have the Pirate Party on deck that evening, however. As stated above, the party takes place on the night that the ship leaves Nassau. I'm glad that we experienced the Pirate on our 7 night DCL cruise last October.

jeanniec said:
We did a 3-day cruise on the Wonder departing June 9. Pirate Night (the special menu and dinner celebration) had been canceled by then which apparently was something fairly new. They did have the Pirate Party on deck that evening, however. As stated above, the party takes place on the night that the ship leaves Nassau. I'm glad that we experienced the Pirate on our 7 night DCL cruise last October.

What are they not doing the show and special dinner anymore???

jeanniec said:
Has anyone else had this experience on the 3 day Wonder? No Pirate themed dinner? I surprised to hear this!

I sure hope someone else answers this, before I trot off to MK to get my pirate gear for my Wonder 3 night cruise, so....ANYONE?

.....Bump..... Mmketeer

I read somewhere, can't remember exactly where, that they do a pirate party with costumes and a show on the deck ~ but it said that you still have your regular menu in the dining room. It said that the servers are dressed up and make it a Pirate atmosphere, but no special menu on the 3 night.

I'll try to find where I read it and post it later!

We did the 3 night Wonder 5/5/05 and didn't have anything other than the pirate party on deck 9. They handed out the red pirate bandanas at the end of dinner but we didn't have any special dinner menu or activities in the dining room. :sad2:

Cheryl

just got back from a 3 night cruise on the Wonder (July 14-17) and there was no pirate themed menu. Just the pirate party on deck 9. We had Animator's Palette for Pirate night, if that makes any difference.

Well MY family will be dressed as Pirates for dinner on Pirate night regardless!

whetstone said:
just got back from a 3 night cruise on the Wonder (July 14-17) and there was no pirate themed menu. Just the pirate party on deck 9. We had Animator's Palette for Pirate night, if that makes any difference.

Do you still get a bandana. Or do I need to take mine from last year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter