Pinocchio's Workshop @ GCH?

rsschneck

<font color="lime">DIS Party Bus Queen </font>
I made dinner reservations for DH and myself for the Napa Rose and made childcare arrangements for DD @ Pinocchio's Workshop.

Has anyone had their kids in Pinocchio's workshop? Did you feel the experience and care was worth the $13 per hour cost?

I just figured we wanted one nice dinner out and DD would not be happy waiting 2 hours for us to eat dinner. Any feedback on the program?

I see you are from Portland also, I was wondering the same thing. My dd and I are going in January and there are some rides I can't do with her. wondered about having a couple hours in the parks just for me.....

We spent Christmas @ DL last year. We took the kids to Pinocchios so that we could get some time in the park for the rides that the kids did not want to go on. My son 9 and daughter 5 (then) loved it. They played video games, watched a movie, had pop corn and snacks. They met two other children that were about their age and got alone great. They went on a "field trip" to watch the fire works. The kids love it. They still ask to go back. :confused3 I would think they would have a better time in the park.

The CM working @ Pinocchios seemed to be patient and kind with my children. You will have your picutre taken with your child and then you will be given a pager. If anything comes up, the staff will be able to contact you.

Our son had a great time there. We just left him one night/evening and had four or five hours to ourselves. It was grand! He was happy as a clam...the ONLY child there that night. They fed him dinner, played games with him, they he layed down and watched, what else, Disney Videos until we picked him up. Yes, it was spendy, but cheaper than taking a sitter with us! And having our little pager and the picture taken before we left was very reassuring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter