Pina Colada?

Well, according to my last bill, it was $4.03. However, I ordered the Kaluha Colada. Yes, that is a pina colada with kaluha. I have tried to duplicate this at home without any luck.

I don't think I added an extra tip on this. If you didn't already know, there is an automatic tip added on so you don't need to add anything unless you want to.

Have fun! Drink one for me!:tongue:

just remember though if you buy them in the souvenir glass it will cost more...

Is it less if it's a virgin pina colada? I don't drink.

What's your favorite on the ship? Is one better than the other??? Have some fun, let me know what you think!

i personally like the Miami Vice - part strawberry daquiri and part pina coloda...

and yes you can get your drinks virgin, but not sure if there is a price difference...

Miami Vice? hmmmmm...that sounds right up my alley! I'll have to try that one next time too!

I was surprised that the drinks prices were not outrageous.

I know they have the Konk Kooler on CC. These are ok, my husband loves these. But do they have a full service bar or do they only have the "mixings" for a few specialty drinks?

Lorie

I am pretty sure that they have a full service bar on CC. I know they have several scattered all over the ship...

The servers roaming the beach on Castaway Cay will take your order for your beverage of choice from the bar. My idea of paradise! LOL!

Each day the Navigator will inform you of the Drink of the Day as well. This is a specialty drink that will have a lower price for that entire day. Yum!! :)

I loved the BBC - Bananas and Baileys and probably some other stuff. They were yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter