Pin Swap

we3luvdisney

<font color=blue>I admit it. I am a <font color=pu
Does anyone know if Mickey527 has compiled the pin swap list yet? We3 are looking forward to swap some of our pins for some of yours :)

Yes, I am working hard on it. I just took a break, but hope to have ll the letters finished and out tonight.
I had 125 adults participate and 29 children. This was a great turnout, but my fingers are numb from typing. Peggie

Mickey527,

I want to thank you for all the work you are doing on this. I'm sorry I posted the question, but I have been down for awhile due to computer problems. I look forward to my pin swap partner and my daughter is looking forward to hers.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Ok guys, I know you all had me tied to the chair, and told me I couldn't get up until all the names were out, but I am tired. I did 100 names tonight and promise tomorrow to finish all the rest.
Thank you everyone for the great participation this time around. Peggie

Is it to late for me to participate in this? Please let me know as i would really be interested in this.

I got my name this morning and will be sending out the pin tomorrow.

yeah!!!

How exciting.

thanks so much Peggie for all your hard work.

Got mine today and sending it out tomorrow...this is soooooooo exciting (said in her best Rex the dinosaur voice from Toy Story)

Mickey..thanks for all the hard work that you have put on this Pin Swap, we appreciate it so very much! I was explaining it to my 10 year old daughter (wish I had signed her up now, but since it was our first time I didn't) she got so excited...saying it was like having a PEN PAL.....but...spelled PIN PAL..kids are great! Thanks so much!

Sorry Mr Potato Head, I finished all the swap stuff before I read your note, otherwise I would have added you in.
I run the swap about every three months or when I see that everyone is getting cranky. Keep watching, especially around Halloween and Christmas. Peggie

Mr Potato Head,
sorry I was not able to fit you in, but I noticed that you live in CT. Where is Gaylordsville?
Are you aware that Cynthia (JoJoCT on these boards) has a pin meet every 2nd Saturday at the West Farms Mall in the Hartford area? We meet around 3 and trade under the escalator. Then we have dinner at about 5 or 5:30 then over to Au Bon Pain for some coffee and more trading. For the past two meets I haven't gotten home until after 11. We have so much fun and there are so many great CT, and MA traders that show up each month.
Try and make it if you can.
Look for the Rainforest Cafe, then go behind the escalators right in front of the restaraunt. We had to move into a fairly hidden space because the security thought we were selling without a license. We couldn't get them to understand the idea of trading at all. Some people just don't get it. Peggie

Hi Peggie,

thanks again for all your effort on the pin swap. I also sent Mr Potato Head the info on the Fall Foliage pin meet. Totally forgot to send him the monthly stuff.

Gaylordsville is between New Milford and Kent by Sherman. Kind of no easy way to get here from there thing. But its only once a month.

Join us Mr Potato Head.

Peggy,
Again, thanks for all the work you do to bring this all together. I sent out my pin today...hmmm, wonder how far north it went?

Just wanted to say that my DD and I have wrapped our pins up ready to be mailed on Saturday. Mickey527 did such a wonderful job --- one is going to Pennsylvania (I attended college in this state) and the other is going to Connecticut (my father did two tours of duty while in the Navy). We hope our swap partners enjoy the pins we selected.

Mickey527, thanks again for such a wonderful and thoughtful job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!