Pin Storage Lockers

What is your thought on the issue.

• Yes would use the locker, if price were around $25.00 per month

• Yes would use locker but price would have to be cheaper

• Would not use locker, afraid they might get stolen

• No would rather carry them home with me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

tap & dap

Dis Veteran & WDW CM
If a storage locker were available in the Area of Disney World would you be willing to store your pins there on a monthly Basis?
With all the difficulties with carrying them on planes these days would you use the lockers versus carring them home each time?

Originally posted by tap & dap
If a storage locker were available in the Area of Disney World would you be willing to store your pins there on a monthly Basis?
With all the difficulties with carrying them on planes these days would you use the lockers versus carring them home each time?

I'm not sure what you mean by "difficulties with carrying them on planes...". I went to WDW in May and packed my pins and lanyward in the camera bag. It went through x-ray both going to WDW and returning home without a single problem or question.
Maybe you can elaborate on the difficulties?

We haven't had any difficulties carrying our pins on the planes either. At least we haven't in and out of Newport News, VA, airport; we haven't flown through Richmond (RIC) yet, but will in September.

The main problem I see is that if our pins are in a locker in FL and we attend a pin meet near our home in VA, the we wouldn't have our traders (either all or some) with us.

If I left them in a locker, how would I be able to arrange them every other night?

Plus I would need them for local monthly pin meets

Never had an difficulty with taking pins on planes in the 10 plus times that I have done so.

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Uses Pin Bags for Pillows

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter