Pin Exchange - Sent/Received Thread

Sorry for the delay in getting mine out but all packages mailed out today :sunny:

Mine went out in the mail today as well. Had to wait to get to MK to pick them up!

:confused3 I checked my delivery confirmation and the post office said it got to where it was going Thursday afternoon. :confused3 . Maybe my person is out of town. If I don't get my package today I won't report til next week. Our plane leaves at 8:00 tomorrow morning for a full week at Disney. :wizard: :cheer2: :cloud9: party: :jumping2: :mickeyjum

I mailed my package today. Hope it doesn't take too long to arrive.

I sent my pins out and I recieved my pins as well!!!

Thanks, Michelle for the cinderella pin. And I LOVE the stitch making a snow angel pin w/ movement. It's awesome.

Mine will be going out in the morning (thank God for the automated machine at the post office!), I just got the package ready. Sorry for the delay, it's just been a busy week.

Julia and Nick's Mom, I'm so glad you like the pins. I'm just sorry you didn't get to keep one for yourself! :sad1: I understand though and I guess it's good that I sent one appropriate for a girl and one appropriate for a boy! :thumbsup2 Had I known, I would have sent you an extra one!

I had a great time with this pin exchange - thanks to you!

Donna

kbmoo,

I got the beautifully Disney decorated package you sent on Thursday. :banana: Just looking at that package made me smile! I didn't get to post that I received it because we left for Gatlingburg early Friday morning.

The pins are great! I've seen the Mickey holding the flag but I didn't have one. I'm glad to have it! The lanyard Mickey on a horse is a good one and I like the little solid color Mickey, too.

I put the little Mickey & Minnie tissue package in my backpack and took it to Gatlinburg. My sweet DGD (age 3) liked it, too!

Thank you so much! It was so exciting to get your package and I loved it all!

I hope you have a wonderful time in WDW!

Donna

What a great mail day today was!

Ethan, Landon and I all 3 got our exchanges today. They were sooooo awesome!

I got from Pooh 67_68 a very cool cowboy Mickey pin and a cute airplane Donald pin. She also sent the cutest Mickey notebook that that I will be putting all of our Disney info in for our trip this weekend! WOOHOO! I love it all! Thanks so much! :cloud9:

Ethan got from HayGan 2 awesome pins that he adores and will not stop carrying around now..lol One is a Donald Ferry Boat pin and the other is a cool spinner Mickey pin from Blizard Beach/Typhoon Lagoon. They are both so cool. He just adores them and says "tank you ver much"! ;) :rotfl: He also got some stickers and tatoos that he has all over him at the moment. :teeth: Thanks for the great stuff for him! :goodvibes

My lil Landon got a totally cute package as well. It was from Ready To Go In OK. He got the most adorable little Tigger and Nemo baby pins from the Disney store. He also got a classic pooh newborn ball cap which should be perfecyt for our trip and some pooh socks as well. he was also sent a cute pop up book. This was an aweosme package. So very sweet! Thank you so much for the great gifts for my little guy! They are perfect! :love:

Thanks so much to all who sent the great packages!

Ours should be arriving to their new homes very soon as well! I hope they will be enjoyed! :goodvibes

TheDisneyBunch said:
Ethan got from HayGan 2 awesome pins that he adores and will not stop carrying around now..lol One is a Donald Ferry Boat pin and the other is a cool spinner Mickey pin from Blizard Beach/Typhoon Lagoon. They are both so cool. He just adores them and says "tank you ver much"! ;) :rotfl: He also got some stickers and tatoos that he has all over him at the moment. :teeth: Thanks for the great stuff for him! :goodvibes

I'm glad Ethan likes his pins and special treats! I figured he would enjoy that spinner one! Boys just love stuff that moves!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Wow, that was fast, I just mailed the package Friday.
Gald you like the pins. Enjoy your trip.

TheDisneyBunch said:
I got from Pooh 67_68 a very cool cowboy Mickey pin and a cute airplane Donald pin. She also sent the cutest Mickey notebook that I will be putting all of our Disney info in for our trip this weekend! WOOHOO! I love it all! Thanks so much! :cloud9:

I got my pins today from my pin exchance person. They have found a spot in my pin collection already. Thank you so much for the pins. :cool1:

fires_grumpy :wave:

TheDisneyBunch said:
My lil Landon got a totally cute package as well. It was from Ready To Go In OK. He got the most adorable little Tigger and Nemo baby pins from the Disney store. He also got a classic pooh newborn ball cap which should be perfecyt for our trip and some pooh socks as well. he was also sent a cute pop up book. This was an aweosme package. So very sweet! Thank you so much for the great gifts for my little guy! They are perfect! :love:

Glad you liked it!

My DD, Taylor, got her pins today as well from Ryka's son Joey. She got a Mickey and Pluto one (Pluto is her Fav) and a goofy one. She sends lots of thanks! Ok, well she is a teen, but you know... :teeth: I send lots of thanks!

Ready to go in Ok said:
Glad you liked it!

My DD, Taylor, got her pins today as well from Ryka's son Joey. She got a Mickey and Pluto one (Pluto is her Fav) and a goofy one. She sends lots of thanks! Ok, well she is a teen, but you know... :teeth: I send lots of thanks!
Glad they got there and happy she likes them.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter