Pin Exchange - Closed

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
here is a link to the sent/received thread

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1227242

As promised - it is time for the Fall Pin Exchange - This will be my 3rd time hosting and we have had a lot of fun with it

- Sign-ups are now going on for the Disney Pin Exchange. Sign ups will last until Sept. 16, and the mail by date is Sept. 24. Please only sign up if you are able to mail by the send by date. If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
Number of Exchanges you want to do:
Elf-Yes or No:
Characters - Likes and Dislikes- or any specific pin interests:
Email Address:
will you ship internationally: Canada or oversees

*If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age. If there is 5 or more children participating, there will be a kids group, if not, they will be put together with the adults

The exchange will be for two pins - they do not have to be new but they do have to be in good condition!

Count me in on this! I had a lot of fun last time. PM on the way. :goodvibes

Yea the new pin exchange is here.

Do you need my info?

What if you can't get Disney pins where you live? Guess you have to opt out as per usual with all Disney exchanges:(

You can get Disney pins on ebay or from Disneyshopping.com

you could have them shipped directly to the person for you

With the news I just received I'll be sitting it out.. very much so..

No offence but I don't buy on e-bay, just don't care to trust it.

Sign me up. I am just starting to collect pins, I'm hooked. Sounds like fun!

I would love to do this exchange again, but I will be out of town. And then I am going to Disney world. I think I will buy extra pins so that I will be ready for the next exchange.

We are in for sure. Had a blast with the last one so I have been looking foward to doing it again. We are leaving for Disney on the 30th so hopefully the pins will be here by then since mail by date is the 24th so we can take them with us. We are taking our whole book of pins with us. :goodvibes

I can't wait! :banana: :cheer2:

I just sent you a pm. I decided to sign up myself and both my boys even though Landon is nowhere near old enough to know the difference..lol I love putting some away for both of them. :) I can't get enough of pins.. ;) :rotfl:

would love to, but in the middle of a house move - so dont even really know where my pins are at the moment, I'll just store them up for the next one :thumbsup2

I pmed you on 9/10 and it said you still haven't opened message. I will send a new one. :artist:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter