Pimp My Posts!

ohana*stitchy*tink85

Earning My Ears
Hey all, I may hav asked this before, but hav actually forgotton whether I did or not so............................ I would like 2 add a nice signature, pictures etc to my posts so that I can stand out and generally make it look real pretty. If anyone has any tips or advice I would really appreciate them!!!!!!!!!!!

:grouphug: :cheer2: :grouphug: :cheer2:

Hi! There was a thread on the community board that had a lot of cute Disney animated avatars. Here's the link:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2080069

I enjoy redecorating my signature. In fact, I just finished helping some of my DIS friends redecorate their sigs for Valentine's day. If you'd like for me to give you some sig ideas, feel free to PM me and tell me what kinds of things you want in your signature (favorite Disney characters, quotes, list of past Disney trips, countdown ticker, etc.). :thumbsup2

17.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter