Piglet punched? Did this happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedWay72

Mouseketeer
This story among the M.K. cast members today is that Piglet was punched in the stomach by a husband after blowing a kiss toward the man's wife. Piglet ended up on the floor at the Crystal Palace and the Orange Co. Sheriff was called.

Is this "just a story" or truth? ???? A new urban legend? :crazy:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You can't punch Piglet! Did this really happen? Sick guy to punch a character.

I love Piglet. I even have a Piglet toilet paper holder

Kat
:banana:

Poor Piglet! and what a ******* to punch a Disney character (if it happened) for blowing kisses. They blew kisses at my daughter all week, I never thought they were pedophiles for heaven's sake!

WedWay72 said:
This story among the M.K. cast members today is that Piglet was punched in the stomach by a husband after blowing a kiss toward the man's wife. Piglet ended up on the floor at the Crystal Palace and the Orange Co. Sheriff was called.

Is this "just a story" or truth? ???? A new urban legend? :crazy:

OMG!!! I hope this is just a joke!! if not, what a jerk! Blowing a kiss as a character is just part of the magic!! :sad2:

Wow. Totally Bizarre. I've heard of kids punching them. I've heard of teens getting behind them so they tip over. But I've never heard of someone of legal age just out and out belting one.

if it's true goes to show you how insecure this guy is.i mean come on upset over your girlfriend getting blown a kiss from a pink pig.so sad !

mrFDNY said:
if it's true goes to show you how insecure this guy is.i mean come on upset over your girlfriend getting blown a kiss from a pink pig.so sad !

LOL!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

mrFDNY said:

Actually, he hit piglet because he was afraid Tigger would have kicked his A.....

Cannot_Wait_4Disney said:
Actually, he hit piglet because he was afraid Tigger would have kicked his A$$.
actualy i was thinking eyeore he's just to quiet and depressed sometime's, the explosive type!

I can just picture eeyore in his voice.

Ohh you shouldn't have done that. I guess it's time to open the can of whoop a......

But I can also picture Tigger bouncin up and down. all over the place sayin.. Float like a butterfly... Sting like a Bee.

can you just see roo
"can i do it mom, can i please, can i mom, please let me kick his tush, can i mom please. can i mom huh? as roo fly's thru the air feet first! :cool1:

you know i think i have way too much time on my hands tonight!

I believe it for two reasons: one is that the last time I was at Disney some characters were overly-friendly towards me and my sisters (we are ages 19-25.) One character linked his arm in mine and completely led me away from my group.

The second reason is that a friend of mine was at Disney last year with her fiance and he actually got in a fight with Tigger! It was so funny when I heard about it because he is the calmest, most laid-back person you will ever meet and I couldn't imagine a Disney character making him that upset. But apparently it is the same guy under that Tigger suit!

I know this sounds terrible, but when I think of Piglet getting belted in the belly I can't help but laugh.

Close your eyes and picture it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter