Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

IMG_8885aaa.jpg Bedspreads in DVC rooms (Saratoga Springs)2010(no more bedspreads in DVC rooms)

Last edited:

25khpps.jpg

Made it through all 112 pages! I've been working on this for days.:) I would just like to thank the OP for always chiming in with such appreciation and encouragement for the various people who have been posting. That has been lovely to see sprinkled throughout this thread time and again.

Made it through all 112 pages! I've been working on this for days.:) I would just like to thank the OP for always chiming in with such appreciation and encouragement for the various people who have been posting. That has been lovely to see sprinkled throughout this thread time and again.

You are most welcome for your gracious comments. Thank you.

It is always uplifting to hear about the memories we have and realize that others also hold the same experience fondly. A picture just makes it that much easier to share. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

I have found this thread seems to bring out much happiness, even though tinged with sadness at the loss. But with the pictures, we still get to share with both others who had the same experience and those who will never personally witness the moment.

Thanks to everyone for posting. This thread would not have the following it does without you.

Looking forward to more memories!

FigmentIsTheBest (OP)

Last edited:
my son would look for this bus everyday when we were at a bus stop.

Attachments

• WDW2015 206 (640x480).jpg
    WDW2015 206 (640x480).jpg
    120 KB · Views: 89
When is the last time you saw this? These were taken about 45 minutes after park opening in January 2012.

View attachment 114433

View attachment 114434

Boy, I hope it is like that for our January trip! We can dream!!

Love this thread - feeling nostalgia for things I have never even seen, only heard of! Trying desperately to remember if I went on some of the rides that were around in 1985. Memories for that trip a little fuzzy, and we did not take many pictures. Remember some kind of motion simulator, I always assumed it was Body Wars, but the dates don't seem to line up. Bummed that we waited so long to come back! Making up for it now!

Will need to pull out some old slides and pictures and take a look at what I have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter