Pictures of HRH?

Zeke Draven

Adventurer
Hey guys,
I just booked for Hard Rock, and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find pictures of what the rooms look like?

Dude, this new stuff is cool.
:p Too bad I got rolled over.:mad:

hehehehehe:bounce:

I would also like to see some pictures on HRH. I am currently holding a ressies there for Sept. Any pictures l to share would be wonderful! Thanks!

I'm not sure if this is really what all the rooms look like, but they post a room picture on Expedia. I tried to include a link, but when I tried it on another browser, the link doesn't work. Just go to expedia.com and do a hotel search for HRH. There's also a pic of the outside of the hotel.

Go to www.hardrock.com
There you will see where you can link to the Hard Rock Hotel. They offer 360 degree views of the rooms, pool, restaurant...etc. It's great!!!:)

this place lookes great- by the way, how much will the new hotel cost per night when it opens???

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest