Picture of the day for the Fort.

I'll try and get some pics in November if I can find something Tony hasn't already posted a pic of...

;-)

I know what you mean, I have seen almost everything, but sometimes, I just shoot it from a different angle or whatnot. He does keep us covered in some great photos, as do many others, I love seeing all of them, so shoot and share!! :thumbsup2

Richard

I know what you mean, I have seen almost everything, but sometimes, I just shoot it from a different angle or whatnot. He does keep us covered in some great photos, as do many others, I love seeing all of them, so shoot and share!! :thumbsup2

Richard

I really enjoy seeing everyone's pics on this board! There isn't much left that somebody hasn't taken a pic or 2 or a dozen ;) of. But as stated, few of them are really repetitive.

Tony, post #3264 is great. Where were you standing? What time of the day? Is that mist, steam or fog between you and the boat? Unbelievable shot.:worship:
Thank you for putting me at WDW.

That's what I thought, too.

Great pics, everyone!!! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to get to the Fort next week!!

Looks like Wilderness Lodge hot springs...
Did I guess it?

Tony, post #3264 is great. Where were you standing? What time of the day? Is that mist, steam or fog between you and the boat? Unbelievable shot.:worship:
Thank you for putting me at WDW.

It was indeed taken at the Wilderness Lodge, standing on the boardwalk looking across the geyser. The boat was coming from Fort Wilderness.

That my friend is the Wilderness Lodge. Yes, it is that tall. Very impressive and something that should be walked through. The lobby is huge.

Don't think many have seen the beach from 500ft up so here it is . Took my 9yr old Grand Daughter Parasailing on Bay lake. Have more shots from above if anyone wants to see them.

Don't think many have seen the beach from 500ft up so here it is . Took my 9yr old Grand Daughter Parasailing on Bay lake. Have more shots from above if anyone wants to see them.

What a view! I'd sure like to see more!!!

Don't get many photos from that high up, sure post away...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter