Picture of the day for the Fort.

Tony, I would like to ask what kind of camera you use. I've been looking through the pictures and your pictures are amazing!

I have an old Canon PowerShot S2 IS. 5 Megapixel. Not impressive at all by today's standards. I appreciate the complement.:) However, so many others have amazing photos and I can really see where my camera and my skills are weak.

I love this thread, and I hope that more join in sharing their FW pictures with us!

OrlandoJanuary2011DisneyFortwilderness257ed.jpg

Great pic ! And I would absolutely love to take you up on that offer.
Ya'll come a long way, you deserve that relax'n, :thumbsup2

I am currently in the process of building a lake house (that we will live in full time) and will have a camp fire pit. Once I saw these benches I decided that I am going to build 3-4 of them to go around the fire pit!! when I go to the fort this summer Ill be taking a goo number of pics of these

Heading over for a long weekend in the morning. Time for some new pictures.

OrlandoJanuary2011DisneyFortwilderness280ed.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter