** Picture of the Day 3 **

When your birthday falls in the middle of the "living area remodel" and your house is in shambles and your DD finds the PERFECT birthday gift! 😁😁😁😁😁 (It's REALY good over ice with ginger ale!):

P1830171-XL.jpg
:tink:

Second time was better than the first; loved, loved LOVED IT! We're huge Star Wars fans so it was a real treat for our entire family! :tink:
....I find that you don't really need to be a Star Wars fan to appreciate it....because it's so interactive.

When your birthday falls in the middle of the "living area remodel" and your house is in shambles and your DD finds the PERFECT birthday gift! 😁😁😁😁😁 (It's REALY good over ice with ginger ale!):

P1830171-XL.jpg
:tink:
...dontcha mean 'ALMOST perfect'?

[...you COULD be enjoying that drink at WDW...:-0 ]

...dontcha mean 'ALMOST perfect'?

[...you COULD be enjoying that drink at WDW...:-0 ]

Actually it was PERFECT! Only been 2 weeks since we got home from DW and with the summer temperatures in the 90's PLUS in both Texas AND Florida, I've gone into my "hibernation stage" of the year. It's time to stay indoors and enjoy the AC. :sunny::tink:

....oh, how PURTEE! :scratchin Heyyyyyy, did you get married when you were, like, TWELVE??!!?!? :rotfl:

We were both 20; eager to get on with life after Vietnam. He actually "proposed" to me from Vietnam :goodvibes; my engagement ring was delivered by our mailman. ☺ After 14 months of "getting shot at and missed" he couldn't wait for that "little house with the picket fence". We thank God daily for our children and grandchildren who keep us active and give us a reason to live each day to the fullest. (Thanks for the compliment :goodvibes) :tink:

We were both 20; eager to get on with life after Vietnam. He actually "proposed" to me from Vietnam :goodvibes; my engagement ring was delivered by our mailman. ☺ After 14 months of "getting shot at and missed" he couldn't wait for that "little house with the picket fence". We thank God daily for our children and grandchildren who keep us active and give us a reason to live each day to the fullest. (Thanks for the compliment :goodvibes) :tink:
....God is good indeed...he's blessed you with a good life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!