** Picture of the Day 3 **

one of our typical summer afternoon storms highlighting the Peak

IMG_20160529_125850ed1-XL.jpg

"There's no place like HOME" ... from our "home of last week" (old photo but LOTS of new ones in the coming days). And SO glad to be back to our "every day home" too! Missed my doggy...and missed my Disney friends. Good trip with family and we all made it back STILL loving one another! :rotfl2: There WERE a few times we didn't think that would still be the case! 😂 It was hot, we got VERY tired toward the end of our stay and the crowds really picked up last Sunday but we made some GREAT memories, ate WAY to much :faint:, met some new "Disney friends" and got to experience Rise of the Resistance TWICE (1st time we tried we got Boarding Group 8 (and got DRENCHED in one those famous Florida "afternoon showers" that same afternoon)!

i-CqR2zrP-XL.jpg
:tink:

"There's no place like HOME" ... from our "home of last week" (old photo but LOTS of new ones in the coming days). And SO glad to be back to our "every day home" too! Missed my doggy...and missed my Disney friends. Good trip with family and we all made it back STILL loving one another! :rotfl2: There WERE a few times we didn't think that would still be the case! 😂 It was hot, we got VERY tired toward the end of our stay and the crowds really picked up last Sunday but we made some GREAT memories, ate WAY to much :faint:, met some new "Disney friends" and got to experience Rise of the Resistance TWICE (1st time we tried we got Boarding Group 8 (and got DRENCHED in one those famous Florida "afternoon showers" that same afternoon)!

i-CqR2zrP-XL.jpg
:tink:

So glad you had a good trip even with all the ups and downs of family, excessive heat and crowds at the end! I am leaving tomorrow to go see Mom but will be back late Monday. I might even get to eat some Chesapeake Bay hard shell crabs :). Looking forward to more pictures from your trip and note what's in my signature!!!

Last edited:
So glad you had a good trip even with all the ups and downs of family, excessive heat and crowds at the end! I am leaving tomorrow to go see Mom but will be back late Monday. I might even get to eat some Chesapeake Bay hard shell crabs :). Looking forward to more pictures from your trip and note what's in my signature!!!

party: CELEBRATION TIME! party:Super glad you were able to schedule and assure your family "all is good"! Still seeing hand sanitizer stations everywhere and many were empty so they're being used. CM's available for table cleaning immediately after a party is finished and our room was spotless. We thanked "the Disney gods" every day for lifting the outdoor mask mandate but there were still some guests that wore them in and out. It was to HOT to keep them on outdoors! :faint: Bless their hearts, Castmembers are still required to wear outdoors also; felt bad for some of them like Jungle Cruise CM's where there is NO breeze what so ever....and the AK CM's! :faint: They're real "Troopers". My biggest complaint (and it was a HUGE issue for me) was that SO many shops are still closed...and ALL food services need to open. The crowds are there; we had to order food 2-3 hours ahead of when we planned to eat to avoid a long wait even with mobile ordering. I noticed in a LOT of shops especially groups of 4-5 CM's "just standing around" so I assume they were training and with the college program beginning again that should help with personnel. The Disney Store in DS and The Emporium "saved me" on my shopping "addiction"...and the WL General Store. You'll get tired 😅 of all my WL pictures ☺...such a beautiful spot.💞 We spent a lot more time there than I thought we would. Parks had unscheduled "EMH" so we made sure we were waiting at the entrance and those 5:30/6:00AM alarms did all of us in! We had to take afternoon breaks every day.

Thoughts go with you on your "Mom visit" :hug:. I won't get a chance to PM you before tomorrow but wishing you the best on this brief trip...especially on getting the hard shell crabs! ::yes:: Safe travels. :tink:

It will take more than a few days for me to edit my 4,000+ photos so have to share DD's this evening. What a FUN "45 minutes" in Oga's Cantina! Our server was THE BEST! 💞 LOVED seeing DGD's trying new things! 😅 Some of their comments and expressions were priceless!

581299:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter