** Picture of the Day 3 **

Nothing like a good old-fashioned bonfire for our high school playoffs teams! As our Athletic Director says "the support of Bellville America"makes these kids proud they live in
'
"small town Texas!" 💞

P1920111-M.jpg
P1920133-L.jpg
:tink:

So sad to say our little dancer has performed in her last football game this year. 😥 In a stunning loss, our 3rd ranked in the State 4A rankings went down 3-9. No doubt, as a result of last weeks downpour and 45 degrees, half the football team was suffering from upper respiratory infections and, bless their hearts, they didn't have the energy to "fight their way out of a paper bag"! :rotfl: After scoring 480 points in 11 games, they could only manage 1 field goal this evening in 50 degree temperatures and light rain. The ONLY bright side is now I don't have to take the time to watch a high school football game on my phone next Friday night while I'm Christmas shopping in Disney Springs! 😉 AND...we look forward to the Brahmadoras performing in Houston's Thanksgiving Day Parade before we catch our flight to Orlando! :goodvibes

P1270588-XL.jpg

Here's the set for the "Lost" series we had to drive through in Hawaii while they were filming in the background.

IMG_0615ed-XL.jpg

party: We've done it! Met our goal of having 98% of our outdoor decorations done before our Disney vacation! The lights go out until December 2nd for now. I'm done with working out in the cold and rain and will spend the next 2 days getting things together to begin our winter break Wednesday in Houston. We'll watch DGD dancing with the Brahmadoras in the Thanksgiving Day Parade :goodvibes; enjoy Thanksgiving dinner and then our overnight stay in Austin before our early morning flight to Orlando! :mickeyjum

P1270702-M.jpg
P1270704-M.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter