** Picture of the Day 3 **

Officers (and Dancers of the Week) meet officers at last weeks football game:

P1910728-XL.jpg
:tink:

One of our mysterious internet outages this evening but I did get our large tree totally finished! Lots to do before our trip but feeling good that we'll at least have these lights ready when we return!

20221109_205809.jpg :tink:

Last edited:

We're a dedicated bunch of Texans when it comes to our high school football especially during playoff time! Played the team tonight that's knocked us out of the playoffs the last 3 years and came out victorious! :cheer2: But not without a little "adventure" along the way (Kathy...check out MY adventure on WITW :crazy:! Hopefully I'll be well again :rolleyes: after I "get sick" from tonight's weather BEFORE our trip in a couple of weeks! 😅 ). Cool and windy UNTIL the Brahmadoras took the field; temperature drop to 46 and BUCKETS of rain but "the show must go on"! :lovestruc

P1910844-S.jpg
P1910877-XL.jpg
:tink:

Awesome beginning to Dance Competition season for our dancer! Two solos this year and she choreographed one on her own. THAT solo got 4th Overall in today's competition! :goodvibes

1668415057561.png:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter