** Picture of the Day 3 **

P1260638-XL.jpg
:tink:

This is a laser cut hockey themed lamp I gave DS last Christmas. He programmed it to turn on in our front hall when there is a hockey game that day! Today is the first pre-season game so both DH and DS are excited.

PXL_20220925_152956037.MPed-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Found this postcard I bought on a trip to Canada in 1974 when I was cleaning out and scanning old photos! Now whenever we pass a place like this I call out "The Phlopp House, The Phlopp House". DH is not amused!

Blair%20HS%20postcard%20img007a-XL.jpg

A neighboring town sponsors a fall decorations contest for the downtown businesses. Visitors vote on their favorite displays. This is one of my favorites; the old movie theater which is now the home of the Chamber of Commerce. Spent many weekend afternoons/evenings in this building! :lovestruc

P1260792-M.jpg
P1260793-M.jpg

Sure will miss these 2 girls Friday night...and the football game Friday night...while we enjoy a long weekend with our soccer player!

P1900238-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter