** Picture of the Day 3 **

I finally finished taking down Christmas a couple days ago but decided to leave the flickering battery candles on the mantle for at least the winter.

ed-5034ed-XL.jpg

...and your beaded trees! :lovestruc:tink:

Starting the "take down" tomorrow 😟; then we have 70% chance of rain on Saturday! :headache:

P1850937-XL.jpg
:tink:

You definitely have a huge job ahead of you two! I actually took down the beaded trees also and the Nativity set going for a more "streamlined" mantle this winter but I did put my big snowflake initial wreath on the front door hoping it will bring us more than the sprinkling of snow we have so far this year!

You definitely have a huge job ahead of you two! I actually took down the beaded trees also and the Nativity set going for a more "streamlined" mantle this winter but I did put my big snowflake initial wreath on the front door hoping it will bring us more than the sprinkling of snow we have so far this year!

:faint: Yes...but it goes a lot quicker than putting it up! :rotfl: Got a lot done today but predicted rain will slow that progress down tomorrow...and then need at least 24 hours to "dry out". It's a chore but always worth it; one of our little "kid neighbors" visited after school. He thanked us for having such a "pretty Christmas yard" and told us how his Mom would walk him by in the evenings just so they could see the pretty lights. :lovestruc :tink:

Had to say "goodbye" to DGD today; goes back to college tomorrow morning. A little hard since she's been around the last 2 months :goodvibes but PT going well and she'll be able to continue with college athletic trainers. Looking forward to the last weekend of the month when she'll be back home for a doctor's appointment...and we'll, hopefully, get to have our "Family Christmas"! Sure hope everyone is WELL by then! ::yes::

P1860113-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter